Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What inspired your broadcast message?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
I collect bones and also dustcarve dig happened and eating oil was an inside joke.
I collect bones and also dustcarve dig happened and eating oil was an inside joke.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
My dragons live on floating islands in my (still unwritten) lore. I was inspired a lot by TotK.
My dragons live on floating islands in my (still unwritten) lore. I was inspired a lot by TotK.
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Project Tracker
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
'Finnegans Wake' by James Joyce aka the mind-warping read of weirdness and the "first/last" sentence in it is... also the same sentence. Basically the last sentence in the book doesn't end and you finish the last sentence by reading the first sentence of the book and it continues. Forever. [quote=The first line in the book] riverrun, past Eve and Adam’s, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs. [/quote] [quote=the last line in the book]A way a lone a last a loved a long the[/quote] Seemed kinda fitting cause I always seem to come back here and I'm in Water Flight.
'Finnegans Wake' by James Joyce aka the mind-warping read of weirdness and the "first/last" sentence in it is... also the same sentence. Basically the last sentence in the book doesn't end and you finish the last sentence by reading the first sentence of the book and it continues. Forever.
The first line in the book wrote:
riverrun, past Eve and Adam’s, from swerve of shore to bend
of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to
Howth Castle and Environs.
the last line in the book wrote:
A way a lone a last a loved a
long the

Seemed kinda fitting cause I always seem to come back here and I'm in Water Flight.
I love video games a great deal, so my broadcast message is almost always some quote from a game. This one in particular is a motivational message from Bloodborne left by players to encourage one another and remind them that they can call on other players for help.

don't give up!
a hunter is never alone
I love video games a great deal, so my broadcast message is almost always some quote from a game. This one in particular is a motivational message from Bloodborne left by players to encourage one another and remind them that they can call on other players for help.

don't give up!
a hunter is never alone
Happiness follows sorrow,
Only believing in tomorrow
My quest to getting the light sprite.
I have no idea what I'll put there once I finally manage to get the sprite. It's been years..
My quest to getting the light sprite.
I have no idea what I'll put there once I finally manage to get the sprite. It's been years..
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
Only mostly hiatus XD
Only mostly hiatus XD
wq9PoXA.png
Current one is a Bob's Burgers reference, I just adore the jokes in the series. Louise's "You butter believe it" line in that episode always makes me laugh!
Current one is a Bob's Burgers reference, I just adore the jokes in the series. Louise's "You butter believe it" line in that episode always makes me laugh!
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
It's a Nightwish lyric! In particular, one that neatly encompasses the worldview I would like to have, and also makes a really good worldview for a Nature clan. Essentially, saying that the reason for our existence is to be stewards of the natural world.
It's a Nightwish lyric! In particular, one that neatly encompasses the worldview I would like to have, and also makes a really good worldview for a Nature clan. Essentially, saying that the reason for our existence is to be stewards of the natural world.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Azuriten [quote name="Azuriten" date="2024-01-24 21:58:10" ] 'Finnegans Wake' by James Joyce aka the mind-warping read of weirdness and the "first/last" sentence in it is... also the same sentence. Basically the last sentence in the book doesn't end and you finish the last sentence by reading the first sentence of the book and it continues. Forever. ... [/quote] that's very cool [emoji=special eyes size=1] I've heard finnegans wake is extremely convoluted, have you read the whole thing? I'm slowly trying to gather enough context + fortitude to read ulysses haha
@Azuriten
Azuriten wrote on 2024-01-24 21:58:10:
'Finnegans Wake' by James Joyce aka the mind-warping read of weirdness and the "first/last" sentence in it is... also the same sentence. Basically the last sentence in the book doesn't end and you finish the last sentence by reading the first sentence of the book and it continues. Forever.

that's very cool I've heard finnegans wake is extremely convoluted, have you read the whole thing? I'm slowly trying to gather enough context + fortitude to read ulysses haha
07439048a79a7109f086908a9717179d64a1fcbd.png b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png ujEmykl.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="scottcawthon" date="2024-01-24 14:00:26" ] Guess. Look at my username and think with your brain real hard. [/quote] Well...this is hard :(
scottcawthon wrote on 2024-01-24 14:00:26:
Guess. Look at my username and think with your brain real hard.

Well...this is hard :(
Want to enter this year's future Summer Raffle? (Free entry!)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19