Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Games for Jocks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I am always up for more fairgrounds games, not sure as to how the scoring to treasure would work for snake (Length or time?) or a cooking game. But fairgrounds could use a couple more games.
I am always up for more fairgrounds games, not sure as to how the scoring to treasure would work for snake (Length or time?) or a cooking game. But fairgrounds could use a couple more games.
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!
Support for any or all of these!
Support for any or all of these!
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
Support!
I would love more fairground games. :-)
Support!
I would love more fairground games. :-)
Pings OK!
please omg. I love puzzle games but they get so tiring, especially on days where i have low brain energy. I rarely visit the fairgrounds even tho u can get treasure there because of it, these would be great
please omg. I love puzzle games but they get so tiring, especially on days where i have low brain energy. I rarely visit the fairgrounds even tho u can get treasure there because of it, these would be great
Newt - Any prns - minor - Audhd - FR time + 2
Commissions
Hatchery
Wishlist
Support! I love the puzzle games on this site, but more variety would be appreciated! [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Support! I love the puzzle games on this site, but more variety would be appreciated!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
full support for all!
full support for all!
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
My favorite game is jigsaw, and second is majhong, but sometimes I will be happy to play in something like pingpong or cooking.

But i wish to add to options: sudoku, nonogram, solitaire, "find differences", something similar to "unblock me" and... maze <3

--

@brit is it possible to add some more to first post?
My favorite game is jigsaw, and second is majhong, but sometimes I will be happy to play in something like pingpong or cooking.

But i wish to add to options: sudoku, nonogram, solitaire, "find differences", something similar to "unblock me" and... maze <3

--

@brit is it possible to add some more to first post?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
I enjoy the current games, but more variety in anything is something I will almost always support. Some of these sound really fun!
I enjoy the current games, but more variety in anything is something I will almost always support. Some of these sound really fun!
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
Begging for snake or infinite runner. I'm a big fan of the Artifracture game, but it is a very puzzle heavy selection of games. Support!
Begging for snake or infinite runner. I'm a big fan of the Artifracture game, but it is a very puzzle heavy selection of games. Support!
6KQB58c.png
p3Lr8aR.pngUwlzUwS.pngFbBE7dN.png73vKFNE.png
oaolHwW.png
I would LOVE a transcribing game where you play as Scribbles! Kind of like those computer programs that teach you how to type, but maybe a few keys could be mixed up? Like using the 'r' key could result in an 'o'.

He really has trouble taking notes, and I think we should all learn the struggle. Maybe another 'puzzle-like' game, but I believe it's an interesting and refreshing concept, that's fairly easy to pull off.
I would LOVE a transcribing game where you play as Scribbles! Kind of like those computer programs that teach you how to type, but maybe a few keys could be mixed up? Like using the 'r' key could result in an 'o'.

He really has trouble taking notes, and I think we should all learn the struggle. Maybe another 'puzzle-like' game, but I believe it's an interesting and refreshing concept, that's fairly easy to pull off.
She/Her + 21 + FR Member for 7 years!!!
Please click my kids!

o0JJc1.png nuOhC2.png 5wmOU1.png Spt881.png I75Ap1.png HhIIz1.png 7h6wN1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8