Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cind shop - WOLFWISP 2
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65 66
Pinging for payment!
850g for whale skin
For those with multiple copies please confirm yourselves how much you need to send! Please send payment to me via PM or 1-way CR. You can also claim a PA slot but I might reorganize your print to a later run in that case.

whale city - run 8
@magicspell @Gaston @Gaston @Veelociraptor @Amirad @Harmonywish @Silis @Cloudfallen @lamsweete @Andraya
Pinging for payment!
850g for whale skin
For those with multiple copies please confirm yourselves how much you need to send! Please send payment to me via PM or 1-way CR. You can also claim a PA slot but I might reorganize your print to a later run in that case.

whale city - run 8
@magicspell @Gaston @Gaston @Veelociraptor @Amirad @Harmonywish @Silis @Cloudfallen @lamsweete @Andraya
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
one slot for it is fortunate please!
one slot for it is fortunate please!
keep on living
hello! could i get one slot for each fox skin, and one for whale city?
hello! could i get one slot for each fox skin, and one for whale city?
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
I would love a slot for all the fox skins please!
I would love a slot for all the fox skins please!
Hi there! I was wondering what is going to happen with the skins that were previously made and lost in the account, there are going to be reprints here?
Hi there! I was wondering what is going to happen with the skins that were previously made and lost in the account, there are going to be reprints here?
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Bashett [quote name="cind" date="2024-01-11 14:15:45" ] general info customs: nope custom recolors: only if i say they're open for previous skins printed under gao, assume all retired. i wont be able to reprint [/quote]
@Bashett
cind wrote on 2024-01-11 14:15:45:
general info
customs: nope
custom recolors: only if i say they're open
for previous skins printed under gao, assume all retired. i wont be able to reprint

1PQp3Bb.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Slot for fox's sweet dreams please!!
Slot for fox's sweet dreams please!!
Slot for fox's sweet dreams and fox's bitter dreams please!
Slot for fox's sweet dreams and fox's bitter dreams please!
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
Pinging for payment!
900g for the fox skins

fox's sweet dreams - run 11
@PebblesV @Marmoi @TheoDemoine @Harmonywish @Harmonywish @Lapse @Andraya @dems @TrickyLai @Mintypool

Edit: I've sent out fox's sweet/sour/bitter dreams run 1-4! please pick up your PAs
Pinging for payment!
900g for the fox skins

fox's sweet dreams - run 11
@PebblesV @Marmoi @TheoDemoine @Harmonywish @Harmonywish @Lapse @Andraya @dems @TrickyLai @Mintypool

Edit: I've sent out fox's sweet/sour/bitter dreams run 1-4! please pick up your PAs
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65 66