Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You should Hoard Sell...
1 2
I've been playing FR for over 7 years now, and I've never hoard sold. Like I may have sold a little something if I was in a real tight pinch for treasure, but for the most part I've kept everything I've ever gotten. Once a stack reached 99 I'd send it to my vault and just keep it there cause you never know when there will be an update that might need something for Swipp/Baldwin/etc...

Until now.

I randomly just decided to go through my vault. And even while keeping at least 3 full stacks of everything (more if it's currently needed for Swipp or Baldwin) I made so much money. 3.5 Million treasure. Just from hoard selling. Holy smokes.
I've been playing FR for over 7 years now, and I've never hoard sold. Like I may have sold a little something if I was in a real tight pinch for treasure, but for the most part I've kept everything I've ever gotten. Once a stack reached 99 I'd send it to my vault and just keep it there cause you never know when there will be an update that might need something for Swipp/Baldwin/etc...

Until now.

I randomly just decided to go through my vault. And even while keeping at least 3 full stacks of everything (more if it's currently needed for Swipp or Baldwin) I made so much money. 3.5 Million treasure. Just from hoard selling. Holy smokes.
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
That's how I've been making most of my treasure lately. Go to the coliseum a few days, then sell all but 2 of everything not used for stuff. It usually gives me a good couple 100k. Much quicker than waiting for stacks of things to sell in the AH and still as satisfying!
That's how I've been making most of my treasure lately. Go to the coliseum a few days, then sell all but 2 of everything not used for stuff. It usually gives me a good couple 100k. Much quicker than waiting for stacks of things to sell in the AH and still as satisfying!
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I made absolute bank last week getting around to clearing out the items I've been meaning to sell on the AH- in just one tab, got myself some project progress! Definitely a "pace yourself" thing, and also worth thinking about when it's worth/not worth it to you to AH vs. Hoardsell (my cutoff is around 500t per thing of profit), though. Not that it isn't a little bit, "Hey! Free money!" when I see people listing a 2.5kt hoardsell fam for 2kt, but it also feels a little bad knowing the seller is missing out...

Which is to say, hoardselling is excellent for a quick buck, but like... if you just vault all the other stuff and never bother listing/using it, it's not really doing you much good, yeah? (This is mainly a callout pointed at myself, heh) Although, it's also best when not everyone is selling the same thing at the same time... idk?
I made absolute bank last week getting around to clearing out the items I've been meaning to sell on the AH- in just one tab, got myself some project progress! Definitely a "pace yourself" thing, and also worth thinking about when it's worth/not worth it to you to AH vs. Hoardsell (my cutoff is around 500t per thing of profit), though. Not that it isn't a little bit, "Hey! Free money!" when I see people listing a 2.5kt hoardsell fam for 2kt, but it also feels a little bad knowing the seller is missing out...

Which is to say, hoardselling is excellent for a quick buck, but like... if you just vault all the other stuff and never bother listing/using it, it's not really doing you much good, yeah? (This is mainly a callout pointed at myself, heh) Although, it's also best when not everyone is selling the same thing at the same time... idk?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

(of course i would rather put them on ah if they were valuable but yknow why would i need some rusty trinkets)
hoard selling my beloved <33 listing things on auction takes time so i just get rid of them this way. it's more satisfying ngl

(of course i would rather put them on ah if they were valuable but yknow why would i need some rusty trinkets)
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
Be sure to sell stacks of food on AH rather than hoardselling them; you make muchmore compared to hoardselling
Be sure to sell stacks of food on AH rather than hoardselling them; you make muchmore compared to hoardselling
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
Probably should do it, but I am lazy.
Probably should do it, but I am lazy.
But consider: Baldwin. And then MORE profit

Ignore the fact that I will literally never have the time to melt all my junk
But consider: Baldwin. And then MORE profit

Ignore the fact that I will literally never have the time to melt all my junk
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
I think about it a lot... I have masses of stuff I have just accumulated over the years but the effort required is just... too much. z_z
I think about it a lot... I have masses of stuff I have just accumulated over the years but the effort required is just... too much. z_z
My brain is always like, I want to but what if we get an update years down the road and my junk becomes useful
My brain is always like, I want to but what if we get an update years down the road and my junk becomes useful
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
I loooove hoardselling. I had the same experience of selling a bunch of stuff that had been piling up for years and suddenly making bank.

I found that clearing things out made it easier for me to stay on stop of items that I actually want to take the effort to list on the AH.
I loooove hoardselling. I had the same experience of selling a bunch of stuff that had been piling up for years and suddenly making bank.

I found that clearing things out made it easier for me to stay on stop of items that I actually want to take the effort to list on the AH.
4Ahxw5q.png

a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

h7pejHd.gif
1 2