Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You should Hoard Sell...
1 2
im addicted to hoardselling and then immediately regret it when i go visit swipp ._.
im addicted to hoardselling and then immediately regret it when i go visit swipp ._.
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
I hoardsell everything that has no use with no regrets~

The stuff that has uses I vault, but from time to time I check what are they used for... If I have 99 of a random item that is used on a Baldwin Recipe I won't ever craft, I just go and sell it all.
I hoardsell everything that has no use with no regrets~

The stuff that has uses I vault, but from time to time I check what are they used for... If I have 99 of a random item that is used on a Baldwin Recipe I won't ever craft, I just go and sell it all.
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
i used to be a nervous hoard-seller, but ever since we’ve been able to sort for stuff like hibden and swipp, i’ve been a huge fan of hoard-selling. delicious treasure.
i used to be a nervous hoard-seller, but ever since we’ve been able to sort for stuff like hibden and swipp, i’ve been a huge fan of hoard-selling. delicious treasure.
check out:
fishainsley.art
thanks love you
I hoard sell probably every few weeks. I just go through the pages clicking on anything that has no value, or selecting the amount to sell if I have a lot of something that does have a use. It generates a surprising amount of money
I hoard sell probably every few weeks. I just go through the pages clicking on anything that has no value, or selecting the amount to sell if I have a lot of something that does have a use. It generates a surprising amount of money
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
hoardselling gang we looooove making fast cash

listing anything on the AH is a nightmare on mobile so whenever I'm short on treasure I short by "uses: none" and go to town. select all, sell, profit.

whatever percentage im missing out on is none of my business.

I do tend to only sell materials, trinkets, and stuff this way though, I would hate to have to re-farm something if a new fiona or hibden task popped up.
hoardselling gang we looooove making fast cash

listing anything on the AH is a nightmare on mobile so whenever I'm short on treasure I short by "uses: none" and go to town. select all, sell, profit.

whatever percentage im missing out on is none of my business.

I do tend to only sell materials, trinkets, and stuff this way though, I would hate to have to re-farm something if a new fiona or hibden task popped up.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
i don't do swipp or crim or anything, so i usually hoardsell everything i get from coli lol. gives me a pretty penny every once in awhile
i don't do swipp or crim or anything, so i usually hoardsell everything i get from coli lol. gives me a pretty penny every once in awhile
(FEEL FREE TO PING ME!)
ezgif-7-aa910bd2f4.gif
yeah I do this every once in awhile and I usually get at least 100kt, sometimes more if I let it go for a bit :D

and I rarely use coli so that's mostly just from scavenging and gathering!
yeah I do this every once in awhile and I usually get at least 100kt, sometimes more if I let it go for a bit :D

and I rarely use coli so that's mostly just from scavenging and gathering!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1 2