Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Murder Mystery OOF Raffle [R9]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
This event looks awesome!
Sending just one incoming to @CyanicOcean with species bonus.
This event looks awesome!
Sending just one incoming to @CyanicOcean with species bonus.
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
@DarksideQueen
Whoops, sorry for that, forgot that I hadn’t levelled that one yet!
@DarksideQueen
Whoops, sorry for that, forgot that I hadn’t levelled that one yet!
pYrSxhK.png wi6Xgiz.png Q5eZhV2.png
@DarksideQueen Hi there, would you be okay if I sent you 156 level 5s (only 1 gene bonus) or would you prefer that I wait for someone with more lair space to come online? c:
@DarksideQueen Hi there, would you be okay if I sent you 156 level 5s (only 1 gene bonus) or would you prefer that I wait for someone with more lair space to come online? c:
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott

You can send them :3
@rufusdrumknott

You can send them :3
@mawile94

One of your dragons was decline because Undertide is the breed bonus today.
@mawile94

One of your dragons was decline because Undertide is the breed bonus today.
@DarksideQueen Gotcha! Resent with the extra treasure - is that okay, or should I exalt them myself?
@DarksideQueen Gotcha! Resent with the extra treasure - is that okay, or should I exalt them myself?
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
@mawile94

When you get declined, you can adjust the price and resend it. This is to ensure you don't get robbed of the bonuses of the day. :3
@mawile94

When you get declined, you can adjust the price and resend it. This is to ensure you don't get robbed of the bonuses of the day. :3
Understood, and thank you so much! Sorry for taking extra of your time ^^;
Understood, and thank you so much! Sorry for taking extra of your time ^^;
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
Ready for your dragons, pa/cr, t/g! [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
Ready for your dragons, pa/cr, t/g!
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
Really cool theme and badges! Excited to yeet some dragons your way this week. [emoji=ice rune size=1] [size=2]Would this theme happen to be a pun on "Cold Case" HAHAHA[/size]
Really cool theme and badges! Excited to yeet some dragons your way this week. Would this theme happen to be a pun on "Cold Case" HAHAHA
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34