Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | introduction + looking for friends!
Hi there!!
I'm not very new, but I am new to the forums. I have a hard time socializing but I'm hoping to be more active in the forums in the future.

I'm Ridley/Harley, I'm a psychology major and my favourite dragon breed are veilspuns :3 I think they're gorgeous!

I do art when I have the time, and I like to play other games ( splatoon, roblox, animal crossing, and an assortment of other things ) as well. I'm also on Pixelcatsend (Dirk#249) and chicken smoothie! (transgendirk)

Be free to send me friend requests!
Hi there!!
I'm not very new, but I am new to the forums. I have a hard time socializing but I'm hoping to be more active in the forums in the future.

I'm Ridley/Harley, I'm a psychology major and my favourite dragon breed are veilspuns :3 I think they're gorgeous!

I do art when I have the time, and I like to play other games ( splatoon, roblox, animal crossing, and an assortment of other things ) as well. I'm also on Pixelcatsend (Dirk#249) and chicken smoothie! (transgendirk)

Be free to send me friend requests!
Hi there too! [emoji=firework size=1]Welcome to the Flight Rising Forums!!![emoji=firework size=1] Ah understandable! The forums here are very friendly so I think you will have alovely time here! YES, omg, veilspuns are my favorite too ah your taste is impeccable <3 Love drawing and writing on coccasion, so am happy to hear you enjoy art. Wishing you a lovely new year and much enjoyment on the forums. Sincerely, Islet
Hi there too!

Welcome to the Flight Rising Forums!!!

Ah understandable! The forums here are very friendly so I think you will have alovely time here!

YES, omg, veilspuns are my favorite too ah your taste is impeccable <3

Love drawing and writing on coccasion, so am happy to hear you enjoy art.

Wishing you a lovely new year and much enjoyment on the forums.

Sincerely,

Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Welcome! i am also trying to be more actrive in the forums myself, and so far everyone has been so kind! :3

i like to doodle myself and i also enjoy playing games in my spare time (Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley)

My favorite dragons are definitely Skydancers and Imperials but Veilspuns are a close third!! <3
Welcome! i am also trying to be more actrive in the forums myself, and so far everyone has been so kind! :3

i like to doodle myself and i also enjoy playing games in my spare time (Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley)

My favorite dragons are definitely Skydancers and Imperials but Veilspuns are a close third!! <3
I play splatoon as well, lets be friends !
I play splatoon as well, lets be friends !
0zgUeu8.png
Hi Ridley! I sent you a friend request!

I used to be a psych major until I switched to Health Sciences. I’m starting my senior semesters! I love to play video games in my free time as well!
Hi Ridley! I sent you a friend request!

I used to be a psych major until I switched to Health Sciences. I’m starting my senior semesters! I love to play video games in my free time as well!
@Dirkpilled Hello I am open to making friends.
@Dirkpilled Hello I am open to making friends.