Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Go-to gift shop items?
1 2 3 4
plushies most often, but im also constantly on the hunt for mugs that are 16oz or bigger. bonus points for cool designs but mostly i just need something that can hold a lot of affogato.
plushies most often, but im also constantly on the hunt for mugs that are 16oz or bigger. bonus points for cool designs but mostly i just need something that can hold a lot of affogato.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
If it’s my best friend’s birthday coming up, then usually I just text out a big “Happy Birthday!” text and that’s it… the last really big thing that I actually “did” was a double gifting both her and her mom Pokémon plushies
If it’s my best friend’s birthday coming up, then usually I just text out a big “Happy Birthday!” text and that’s it… the last really big thing that I actually “did” was a double gifting both her and her mom Pokémon plushies
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I tend to buy a book or two if it's an educational institution. I also get t-shirts, and I collect lapel pins from military museums, especially naval museums. At science museums I always buy some freeze-dried ice cream. When I'm at Disneyland or DisneyWorld I get tons of their collectible pins, and I always have to get a little bag of their fake gems in the Pirates of the Caribbean gift shop.
I tend to buy a book or two if it's an educational institution. I also get t-shirts, and I collect lapel pins from military museums, especially naval museums. At science museums I always buy some freeze-dried ice cream. When I'm at Disneyland or DisneyWorld I get tons of their collectible pins, and I always have to get a little bag of their fake gems in the Pirates of the Caribbean gift shop.
My go to tends to be plushies
My go to tends to be plushies
firetop.png
1 2 3 4