Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Go-to gift shop items?
1 2 3 4
I LOVE an unusual stuffed animal. Like, I have both a salmon and a Leuchochloridium-infested snail chilling on my bed rn, and I have an unreasonable need for the six-foot giant eurypterid body pillow from the Palentological Research Institution.

If they don't have any fun plushies, I'm always a sucker for pins and patterned crew socks :^)
I LOVE an unusual stuffed animal. Like, I have both a salmon and a Leuchochloridium-infested snail chilling on my bed rn, and I have an unreasonable need for the six-foot giant eurypterid body pillow from the Palentological Research Institution.

If they don't have any fun plushies, I'm always a sucker for pins and patterned crew socks :^)
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
plush especialy uncommon kinds too

anything silly

plush especialy uncommon kinds too

anything silly

my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Pins, something unique, sometimes stickers for things like water bottles, I got a blanket from the Grand Canyon. Otherwise, it’s something edible, like the museums with freeze dried Ice Cream, or the honey sticks we got in Winslow, Arizona.
Pins, something unique, sometimes stickers for things like water bottles, I got a blanket from the Grand Canyon. Otherwise, it’s something edible, like the museums with freeze dried Ice Cream, or the honey sticks we got in Winslow, Arizona.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Plushies of any kind, and if there's anything dinosaur related, I will 100% look at it. Also, if there's any kind of candy or stuff like that, I'll take a look at that as well.
Plushies of any kind, and if there's anything dinosaur related, I will 100% look at it. Also, if there's any kind of candy or stuff like that, I'll take a look at that as well.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Plushies definitely lmao, my mum insists I'm too old for them but nah
If they sell dragon figurines/anything dragon related though I have to get it
Plushies definitely lmao, my mum insists I'm too old for them but nah
If they sell dragon figurines/anything dragon related though I have to get it
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
My husband and I get fridge magnets from all the places we visit, and if it's a new state/country we haven't been to we try to find a Starbucks to get one of their travel mugs. The fridge magnets are easy to pack, but we are starting to run out of space on the fridge since we can only stick them on one side... [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
My husband and I get fridge magnets from all the places we visit, and if it's a new state/country we haven't been to we try to find a Starbucks to get one of their travel mugs. The fridge magnets are easy to pack, but we are starting to run out of space on the fridge since we can only stick them on one side...
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
Books, cat things, bath things, cards I can give to people.
Books, cat things, bath things, cards I can give to people.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I love t-shirts, absolutely first and foremost lemme have a silly/neat lil shirt to wear. Second is usually keychains or magnets since I love collecting them, since I go to a museum a lot the geodes they sell are usually tied with/after that and then other things like plushies or figurines!
I love t-shirts, absolutely first and foremost lemme have a silly/neat lil shirt to wear. Second is usually keychains or magnets since I love collecting them, since I go to a museum a lot the geodes they sell are usually tied with/after that and then other things like plushies or figurines!
h1d7LhT.png
postcards, handmade paper notebooks, and handpainted and handcarved bookmarks!
postcards, handmade paper notebooks, and handpainted and handcarved bookmarks!
Plushies are my usual go-to, even though they can get really expensive, but I also like to grab things like fossils, gemstones, notebooks...
Plushies are my usual go-to, even though they can get really expensive, but I also like to grab things like fossils, gemstones, notebooks...
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
1 2 3 4