Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Mythos and Magic (G/T/USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@glacevoleur Sorry for the late reply on my part! Today has been very busy on my end. XD I'm still taking commissions (especially from the less expensive tiers) so I'll happily work with ya! I'll DM you in a bit for more details!
@glacevoleur Sorry for the late reply on my part! Today has been very busy on my end. XD I'm still taking commissions (especially from the less expensive tiers) so I'll happily work with ya! I'll DM you in a bit for more details!
I will be coming back once im out of debt. Your art is gorgeous ^-^
I will be coming back once im out of debt. Your art is gorgeous ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@animelover9631 That's a mood. XD I'll be ready and waiting!
@animelover9631 That's a mood. XD I'll be ready and waiting!
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/O8bwlfF.jpg[/img] [/center]
O8bwlfF.jpg
@Bookaholix Hello again! I know I just commissioned something from you, but if you still have an open wait list I’d love a spot on it for another portrait commission.
@Bookaholix Hello again! I know I just commissioned something from you, but if you still have an open wait list I’d love a spot on it for another portrait commission.
Looking to buy or trade for these skins:

Accent: Virkiss M
@secretselkie I'll happily put you in the que! I'll DM you for details, though I probably won't be able to get started for a week or so. Got a couple full-on scenes coming up!
@secretselkie I'll happily put you in the que! I'll DM you for details, though I probably won't be able to get started for a week or so. Got a couple full-on scenes coming up!
@Bookaholix No problem at all, thanks!
@Bookaholix No problem at all, thanks!
Looking to buy or trade for these skins:

Accent: Virkiss M
@Bookaholix

(1) Commission Category: Multicharacter Vista (2 chars)
(2) Character Type: Furry
(3) Payment Type: Gems
(4) Desired Timeline: N/A (well, before September would be great, but it’s not a must)

Would love to get an estimate before locking in the order, if that’s possible?
@Bookaholix

(1) Commission Category: Multicharacter Vista (2 chars)
(2) Character Type: Furry
(3) Payment Type: Gems
(4) Desired Timeline: N/A (well, before September would be great, but it’s not a must)

Would love to get an estimate before locking in the order, if that’s possible?
Feel free to call me Min or Minnie~ I love making friends, so come and chat?
Hatchery | Wishlist

+10 fr time
@Minones I can absolutely talk quotes with you before anything is sent! Always do. :D I'll DM you shortly for more info!
@Minones I can absolutely talk quotes with you before anything is sent! Always do. :D I'll DM you shortly for more info!
General update for all those on my commission que!

I just got a new part-time job that will slow down turnaround time for PM's and art updates over the next few days. It'll take a moment to adjust to the schedule, but I was expecting this and it's not my first rodeo. I am still working on the art pieces, I haven't disappeared, and I haven't abandoned the commissions! If you've been pinged here, I am either currently working on your art or expecting to work on an art piece for you within the near future. I keep the que up to date on this forum post, and I will DM you as I start work on your specific piece!

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions! I still respond daily, just not as quickly. Thanks for understanding! :D

@Myuu @Eflat @Glacevoleur @Teba @SecretSelkie @Minones @Techmox
General update for all those on my commission que!

I just got a new part-time job that will slow down turnaround time for PM's and art updates over the next few days. It'll take a moment to adjust to the schedule, but I was expecting this and it's not my first rodeo. I am still working on the art pieces, I haven't disappeared, and I haven't abandoned the commissions! If you've been pinged here, I am either currently working on your art or expecting to work on an art piece for you within the near future. I keep the que up to date on this forum post, and I will DM you as I start work on your specific piece!

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions! I still respond daily, just not as quickly. Thanks for understanding! :D

@Myuu @Eflat @Glacevoleur @Teba @SecretSelkie @Minones @Techmox
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8