Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Jigsaw game - more space?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yea, it's cramped as heck. Starting the game with the pieces off to the side would be so much less annoying. I've got carpal tunnel problems and I hate dragging every piece around just to see, and it's too cluttered to leave them as they are.
Yea, it's cramped as heck. Starting the game with the pieces off to the side would be so much less annoying. I've got carpal tunnel problems and I hate dragging every piece around just to see, and it's too cluttered to leave them as they are.
RYIBLDJ.png
yNjam.gif I don't know how to format signatures
I currently have the monthly pursuit to do 15 easy jigsaws. Technically, I love doing jigsaws, but the cramped space in the fairgrounds makes it very frustrating to me.

I would love if I had an empty space where I could start placing my pieces, and another part of the space where the pieces are dropped. The way it is now, it just feels tedious.
I currently have the monthly pursuit to do 15 easy jigsaws. Technically, I love doing jigsaws, but the cramped space in the fairgrounds makes it very frustrating to me.

I would love if I had an empty space where I could start placing my pieces, and another part of the space where the pieces are dropped. The way it is now, it just feels tedious.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
I was just about to come to the forums to post about this. I stopped doing jigsaws because there just wasn't enough space, and now I keep getting them for my weekly pursuits and augh it's frustrating.

I agree with others that the field could be divided into spaces. I know that all the fairground games have a fixed length/width, but I would love some extra playing space too by making it longer. The size of the pieces themselves are fine as they are.
I was just about to come to the forums to post about this. I stopped doing jigsaws because there just wasn't enough space, and now I keep getting them for my weekly pursuits and augh it's frustrating.

I agree with others that the field could be divided into spaces. I know that all the fairground games have a fixed length/width, but I would love some extra playing space too by making it longer. The size of the pieces themselves are fine as they are.
Slight-Eyewing.png ...... qWAlLLU.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
.... WnfJ05a.png ...... Enchanted-Libra.png
It would certainly encourage me to play more jigsaws like when the site first launched and didn't yet have Mahjong.
It would certainly encourage me to play more jigsaws like when the site first launched and didn't yet have Mahjong.
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
10 years after op and we still just want more space [emoji=bogsneak sad size=1][emoji=puzzle piece size=1]
10 years after op and we still just want more space
That feel when you see something with a lot of pages cause people clearly agree but realize its been 10 years since the initial request

Rip

Support
That feel when you see something with a lot of pages cause people clearly agree but realize its been 10 years since the initial request

Rip

Support
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
HUGE support! I love jigsaw puzzles, but they're hard to do on FR with the cluttered layout.
HUGE support! I love jigsaw puzzles, but they're hard to do on FR with the cluttered layout.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Full support.

I'm very much a puzzler. I do huge physical ones, as well as regular online ones. When I joined FR and saw there was a puzzle game, I was so excited because it merged what I was already doing but with some rewards.

But that lasted a few days, and I've never touched it since.

Having to drag all those pieces to the side, and it still being really cramped, just took all the fun out of it. The solution would be giving a lot more space (top, bottom, sides; it doesn't matter where) to put the pieces. I hate having to move pieces out of the way just to try and work on the puzzle.

I would also recommend either a "sort" button to automatically place the pieces outside the puzzle border (so into that extra space), or just start the puzzle with the pieces out of the way.
Full support.

I'm very much a puzzler. I do huge physical ones, as well as regular online ones. When I joined FR and saw there was a puzzle game, I was so excited because it merged what I was already doing but with some rewards.

But that lasted a few days, and I've never touched it since.

Having to drag all those pieces to the side, and it still being really cramped, just took all the fun out of it. The solution would be giving a lot more space (top, bottom, sides; it doesn't matter where) to put the pieces. I hate having to move pieces out of the way just to try and work on the puzzle.

I would also recommend either a "sort" button to automatically place the pieces outside the puzzle border (so into that extra space), or just start the puzzle with the pieces out of the way.
More space for puzzle lovers! [emoji=puzzle piece size=1][emoji=puzzle piece green size=1][emoji=puzzle piece orange size=1][emoji=puzzle piece purple size=1][emoji=puzzle piece red size=1][emoji=puzzle piece yellow size=1] Of course I support.
More space for puzzle lovers!

Of course I support.
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
Support. This being posted in 2014 also, oof.

Please, the game area is so tiny.
Support. This being posted in 2014 also, oof.

Please, the game area is so tiny.
raccoon.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13