Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uncharted: Island (exploration rp) OPEN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(Hello, @NovaLight, good to have you! A few things you should know:
1. If you haven't yet followed the forum, you probably should. It's not very active, so I don't want you wasting your time checking it every day if there's nothing there.
2. So far, the TLDR of this RP is: we've got nine on the island now, including you. Three of them are back at Eliandros's treehouse [two of them belong to @Mysterybox11, one of them belongs to @Zoyki], but one of those is unconscious. We have three in some sort of ancient cave system [two of @Nuclearkit, one of mine]. The rest of us, including you, are somewhere out on the island.
3. Currently, anyone who is not in some sort of shelter (right now, the only shelter is the caves or the treehouse but you could build one given time) has to deal with the storm, which consists of purple lighting, regular rain, exploding mini-meteors falling from the sky, and strange purple mist that sounds like it is full of unpleasent things with teeth. [about the mist: The caves cannot protect you but it can slow the stuff down. You are only totally safe from it in the treehouse because it's warded. For more info, talk to Eliandros [but first you have to find him.]
4. [these are some rules about the area that you're in. I didn't state them before, so everyone PLEASE READ!!!] If you're in the same area as another dragon, you can "find" them and interact with them [unless they don't want to be found]. Once you find them, though, please give them a chance to react/run away if they want to!
5. [also more rules since this seems like a good time to introduce them since I realize I never posted them!] This goes without saying, but please only control your own dragon, so don't tell other people how their dragons react to your actions because that's for them to decide!
sorry for the long post, but I hope it is helpful, and so good luck out there!)
(Hello, @NovaLight, good to have you! A few things you should know:
1. If you haven't yet followed the forum, you probably should. It's not very active, so I don't want you wasting your time checking it every day if there's nothing there.
2. So far, the TLDR of this RP is: we've got nine on the island now, including you. Three of them are back at Eliandros's treehouse [two of them belong to @Mysterybox11, one of them belongs to @Zoyki], but one of those is unconscious. We have three in some sort of ancient cave system [two of @Nuclearkit, one of mine]. The rest of us, including you, are somewhere out on the island.
3. Currently, anyone who is not in some sort of shelter (right now, the only shelter is the caves or the treehouse but you could build one given time) has to deal with the storm, which consists of purple lighting, regular rain, exploding mini-meteors falling from the sky, and strange purple mist that sounds like it is full of unpleasent things with teeth. [about the mist: The caves cannot protect you but it can slow the stuff down. You are only totally safe from it in the treehouse because it's warded. For more info, talk to Eliandros [but first you have to find him.]
4. [these are some rules about the area that you're in. I didn't state them before, so everyone PLEASE READ!!!] If you're in the same area as another dragon, you can "find" them and interact with them [unless they don't want to be found]. Once you find them, though, please give them a chance to react/run away if they want to!
5. [also more rules since this seems like a good time to introduce them since I realize I never posted them!] This goes without saying, but please only control your own dragon, so don't tell other people how their dragons react to your actions because that's for them to decide!
sorry for the long post, but I hope it is helpful, and so good luck out there!)
many places I have been, many sorrows I have seen, but I don't regret, nor will I forget, those who took that road with me
(Ignore the strikethrough, the stuff in there is important.)
(Ignore the strikethrough, the stuff in there is important.)
many places I have been, many sorrows I have seen, but I don't regret, nor will I forget, those who took that road with me
@Dragonryder999

(Understood, and tank you!)
@Dragonryder999

(Understood, and tank you!)
(Call me Dragon or Rider, no need to be formal!)
(Call me Dragon or Rider, no need to be formal!)
(nom nom)
(nom nom)
88850774p.png
Nuke or Kit nom nom I will eat your dragons
About me
(everyone still here? sorry, It's been a while since Uncharted has seen any sort of activity, so I wanted to check in with y'all and see how you're doing!)
(everyone still here? sorry, It's been a while since Uncharted has seen any sort of activity, so I wanted to check in with y'all and see how you're doing!)
(Yep, still here!)
Waterlilly dived down to snag some glass minnows for Splash. When he came back up, he said, "Splash, I can't keep diving down because you want random things." Splash chittered, then ate the minnows and hopped on Waterlilly's back for a nap.
(Yep, still here!)
Waterlilly dived down to snag some glass minnows for Splash. When he came back up, he said, "Splash, I can't keep diving down because you want random things." Splash chittered, then ate the minnows and hopped on Waterlilly's back for a nap.
88850774p.png
Nuke or Kit nom nom I will eat your dragons
About me
(OH FUCK I JUST REALIZED THAT IT'S BEEN MY TURN FOR MONTHS XD) (also welcome back everybody) Stormwynd was having a very difficult time remaining calm. It had already been a very long day, between avoiding the tail end of the storm and trying to figure out where he had to go from here, and that was [i]before[/i] he got picked up by a strange dragon and taken to a hole in the ground in the middle of some ruins with some [i]very disturbing[/i] magic signatures on the horizon. So, naturally, he decided to say something. "Where in the nine hells are we? Where did you come from? Where are you taking me and why?" [code]calm down, that's too many questions. This poor dragon probably doesn't know any more that I do.[/code] "sorry, too many questions. Have you seen any dragons recently that may appear to have wolf fur? Probably a wildclaw or gaoler, but could be an imperial, banescale, the like? I need to find someone like that."
(OH **** I JUST REALIZED THAT IT'S BEEN MY TURN FOR MONTHS XD)
(also welcome back everybody)
Stormwynd was having a very difficult time remaining calm.
It had already been a very long day, between avoiding the tail end of the storm and trying to figure out where he had to go from here, and that was before he got picked up by a strange dragon and taken to a hole in the ground in the middle of some ruins with some very disturbing magic signatures on the horizon.
So, naturally, he decided to say something.
"Where in the nine hells are we? Where did you come from? Where are you taking me and why?"
Code:
calm down, that's too many questions. This poor dragon probably doesn't know any more that I do.
"sorry, too many questions. Have you seen any dragons recently that may appear to have wolf fur? Probably a wildclaw or gaoler, but could be an imperial, banescale, the like? I need to find someone like that."
It had already been a very long day, between avoiding the tail end of the storm and trying to figure out where he had to go from here, and that was before he got picked up by a strange dragon and taken to a hole in the ground in the middle of some ruins with some very disturbing magic signatures on the horizon.
"Where in the nine hells are we? Where did you come from? Where are you taking me and why?"
calm down, that's too many questions. This poor dragon probably doesn't know any more that I do.
"sorry, too many questions. Have you seen any dragons recently that may appear to have wolf fur? Probably a wildclaw or gaoler, but could be an imperial, banescale, the like? I need to find someone like that."
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12