Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uncharted: Island (exploration rp) OPEN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(Ooh! PSAT will be hard at first, but try to not worry too much. It's kinda like a MAP test.
Try to take your time and think everything through
If you get distracted, don't pressure yourself to switch back
Don't chew your note-taking pencil. The teachers will glare at you and you'll break you braces [don't ask how I know]
You'll be okay!

I know it's difficult.
I know it's worrying.
Just try to do it, and see what happens.

If you have an older sibling or someone you trust, talk to them about it. If you don't, talk to the dog or the stray cats. Write down your thoughts. When I worry, I talk to my animals. It really helps to calm down and relax a bit, feel more confident.

Furry friends boost morale for me!

[unless you're allergic...])
(Ooh! PSAT will be hard at first, but try to not worry too much. It's kinda like a MAP test.
Try to take your time and think everything through
If you get distracted, don't pressure yourself to switch back
Don't chew your note-taking pencil. The teachers will glare at you and you'll break you braces [don't ask how I know]
You'll be okay!

I know it's difficult.
I know it's worrying.
Just try to do it, and see what happens.

If you have an older sibling or someone you trust, talk to them about it. If you don't, talk to the dog or the stray cats. Write down your thoughts. When I worry, I talk to my animals. It really helps to calm down and relax a bit, feel more confident.

Furry friends boost morale for me!

[unless you're allergic...])
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
(I drank 8 containers of apple juice. I'm fine)
(edit: thanks for the tips!)
(I drank 8 containers of apple juice. I'm fine)
(edit: thanks for the tips!)
88850774p.png
Nuke or Kit nom nom I will eat your dragons
About me
(FINALLY FINISHED now I can eat lunch. I drew halloween things on one of my scratch papers)
(FINALLY FINISHED now I can eat lunch. I drew halloween things on one of my scratch papers)
88850774p.png
About me
Blood saw a bright yellow imperial dragon, and landed as quickly and quietly as possible. The dragon was holding 2 blades, as if to fight something. Someone. <Why is his stance wolflike?> As Blood approached the newcomer, he tapped his scythe, hoping he wouldn't have to use it.
Blood saw a bright yellow imperial dragon, and landed as quickly and quietly as possible. The dragon was holding 2 blades, as if to fight something. Someone. <Why is his stance wolflike?> As Blood approached the newcomer, he tapped his scythe, hoping he wouldn't have to use it.
88850774p.png
About me
(Siyok is black, not yellow)

Siyok held his blades at the ready, his sharp ears listening to the movements of the coatl, the trees and grass around them, and the animals scuttling across the ground. It was a coatl, the pace suggested.

"Hello." His voice was calm, echoing through the trees to reach Blood. "What is your intent in approaching me, coatl?"
(Siyok is black, not yellow)

Siyok held his blades at the ready, his sharp ears listening to the movements of the coatl, the trees and grass around them, and the animals scuttling across the ground. It was a coatl, the pace suggested.

"Hello." His voice was calm, echoing through the trees to reach Blood. "What is your intent in approaching me, coatl?"
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
Blood heard the voice before he saw the dragon up close. Moving closer, out of the wood cover, she replied, "Hello, imperial. If you haven't noticed, there is a tropical storm raging right now, heading to this spot. Very strong magic, actually. I was going to bring you to a safe place, with everyone else. Trust me if you will, or fight me. I don't mind. I really hope that you choose not to fight, though. There's a bear nearby." With that, she stepped into the dragon's line of sight.
Blood heard the voice before he saw the dragon up close. Moving closer, out of the wood cover, she replied, "Hello, imperial. If you haven't noticed, there is a tropical storm raging right now, heading to this spot. Very strong magic, actually. I was going to bring you to a safe place, with everyone else. Trust me if you will, or fight me. I don't mind. I really hope that you choose not to fight, though. There's a bear nearby." With that, she stepped into the dragon's line of sight.
88850774p.png
About me
"I have stood through storms and I have seen through magic." He watched the coatl. "The creatures of the woods are not my enemies. They are my brothers and friends." Siyok's voice was steady and calm, not exactly aggressive, but polite, in a slightly friendly, comforting manner. "I will not attack you. My apologies." He gave a slight smile through his hood. "I have been here for a week and not seen anybody, so I was rather wary." He sheathed his blades, and a lightback skink raced over to him, climbing up his legs and onto his body.
"Are there others nearby? And would you care to describe particularly what kind of storm you speak of?" He had a gentle, pleasant tone.
"I have stood through storms and I have seen through magic." He watched the coatl. "The creatures of the woods are not my enemies. They are my brothers and friends." Siyok's voice was steady and calm, not exactly aggressive, but polite, in a slightly friendly, comforting manner. "I will not attack you. My apologies." He gave a slight smile through his hood. "I have been here for a week and not seen anybody, so I was rather wary." He sheathed his blades, and a lightback skink raced over to him, climbing up his legs and onto his body.
"Are there others nearby? And would you care to describe particularly what kind of storm you speak of?" He had a gentle, pleasant tone.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
"Yes, there are others nearby, but they tunneled into the ruins." The storm was getting worse, the mist now invisible to all, except Blood. Taking her scythe, she muttered one of the strongest spells she had ever done. Slashing at the air, she said, "There is an invisible mist, made of very strong magic. I'm doing my best to keep it away. Meteors are going to fall, full of magic. But don't get close to them, I've seen many dragons turn to dust when they try to get the magic. Most spells won't stop this mist. It'll get everywhere, wind around you like a constrictor snake, and choke you." Leaping up to cut the air near Siyok, she told him, "The spell I put on my scythe is strong enough to keep the mist away, but we're going to need more." With that, she used a spell long forgotten by most. Whispered, then muttered, then said, then yelled. The mist retreated far away. "We have to go. Now. Follow me." Then, she flew off to the ruins.
"Yes, there are others nearby, but they tunneled into the ruins." The storm was getting worse, the mist now invisible to all, except Blood. Taking her scythe, she muttered one of the strongest spells she had ever done. Slashing at the air, she said, "There is an invisible mist, made of very strong magic. I'm doing my best to keep it away. Meteors are going to fall, full of magic. But don't get close to them, I've seen many dragons turn to dust when they try to get the magic. Most spells won't stop this mist. It'll get everywhere, wind around you like a constrictor snake, and choke you." Leaping up to cut the air near Siyok, she told him, "The spell I put on my scythe is strong enough to keep the mist away, but we're going to need more." With that, she used a spell long forgotten by most. Whispered, then muttered, then said, then yelled. The mist retreated far away. "We have to go. Now. Follow me." Then, she flew off to the ruins.
88850774p.png
About me
(WHY IS NO ONE EVER ACTIVE IT'S BEEN A WEEK tbh, I was too tired to do much, honestly BUT STILL BE ACTIVE)
(WHY IS NO ONE EVER ACTIVE IT'S BEEN A WEEK tbh, I was too tired to do much, honestly BUT STILL BE ACTIVE)
88850774p.png
About me
(sorry, was grounded, waiting on you and Griff TBH)
(sorry, was grounded, waiting on you and Griff TBH)
many places I have been, many sorrows I have seen, but I don't regret, nor will I forget, those who took that road with me
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12