Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | After 10 freaking years, I did it.
1 2
[color= 013A20] All of my gathering categories are at least at level 15. This is SO freaking unserious and silly of me. The slim possibility of gathering an egg has literally impacted my gathering turns since day one. LOL! Maybe one day I'll max all of them out, but when I don't scavenge, I might be missing out on some RNG luck, ya know? Baby steps of breaking out of silly FR habits. [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/168fa373c186b6555dbf32d3efaee341.jpg[/img][/center]
All of my gathering categories are at least at level 15. This is SO freaking unserious and silly of me. The slim possibility of gathering an egg has literally impacted my gathering turns since day one. LOL! Maybe one day I'll max all of them out, but when I don't scavenge, I might be missing out on some RNG luck, ya know? Baby steps of breaking out of silly FR habits.

168fa373c186b6555dbf32d3efaee341.jpg

Congratulations, really this is huge and not silly. What did it for you? For me it was hibden tasks.
Congratulations, really this is huge and not silly. What did it for you? For me it was hibden tasks.
@Ador, I don't think it unlocked any achievements, haha. I just noticed my food stores were under the floor I keep them at (10k each), and remembered I can fill them on my own rather than buying stacks.

Hibden might end up on my list this year, idk. I don't like having a lot of dragons, so it's a bit unnecessary. :D
@Ador, I don't think it unlocked any achievements, haha. I just noticed my food stores were under the floor I keep them at (10k each), and remembered I can fill them on my own rather than buying stacks.

Hibden might end up on my list this year, idk. I don't like having a lot of dragons, so it's a bit unnecessary. :D
I'm personally leveling my gatherings primarily for Swipp and Baldwin~

Hibden is a nice plus in the process~
I'm personally leveling my gatherings primarily for Swipp and Baldwin~

Hibden is a nice plus in the process~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
I was lucky enough to not realize you could scavenge eggs until all things were level 40. My heart goes out to everyone who figured that out sooner.
I was lucky enough to not realize you could scavenge eggs until all things were level 40. My heart goes out to everyone who figured that out sooner.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Nice! I use gathering for food mostly so I only have fishing and digging not maxed yet (but getting close), can't wait to see it all neatly maxed because the inconsistency kills me lol
Nice! I use gathering for food mostly so I only have fishing and digging not maxed yet (but getting close), can't wait to see it all neatly maxed because the inconsistency kills me lol
SIG-02.png
congrats! I've been personally trying to level up my foraging from literally nothing so i can get the mums for the blossom gene. i miss scavenging for eggs haha
congrats! I've been personally trying to level up my foraging from literally nothing so i can get the mums for the blossom gene. i miss scavenging for eggs haha
xulc4O8.png
I've been here for 8 years and my Scavenging is at level 40, while everything else is at levels 10, 9, 12, 11 and 15 respectively
I will never change
I've been here for 8 years and my Scavenging is at level 40, while everything else is at levels 10, 9, 12, 11 and 15 respectively
I will never change
I don't hatch eggs so I prefer to gather food (though all of my categories have been at lvl 40 for a long time). Rare items from food categories actually sell better than eggs, and as I don't coli and need food often, it's a win-win for me :D Now I only scavenge during NoN.
I don't hatch eggs so I prefer to gather food (though all of my categories have been at lvl 40 for a long time). Rare items from food categories actually sell better than eggs, and as I don't coli and need food often, it's a win-win for me :D Now I only scavenge during NoN.
@liteweaver and you maxed Digging when that was the only way to Gather chests during festivals?

I've maxed them all now, gathering for HD, Swipp, Baldwin etc.
Now I'm scavenging again trying to collect all the eggs (again - I have the first full set in my vault)
@liteweaver and you maxed Digging when that was the only way to Gather chests during festivals?

I've maxed them all now, gathering for HD, Swipp, Baldwin etc.
Now I'm scavenging again trying to collect all the eggs (again - I have the first full set in my vault)
qDkA25S.png
1 2