Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning Player :3
Hello! My name's Lex and I've been a FR player for a long time, though I've been active on and off over the years. After a lengthy hiatus I've ended up back here again lol. I'm loving all the new breeds and genes and quality of life updates since I last played!! I was previously in the Nature Flight but I've switched to Arcane this time around mostly for the eye color...

I'm mostly looking for active players to add as friends so I have somewhere to send my Research Notes. Most of my old friends list is inactive these days :( So if anyone wants to share feel free to add me!
Hello! My name's Lex and I've been a FR player for a long time, though I've been active on and off over the years. After a lengthy hiatus I've ended up back here again lol. I'm loving all the new breeds and genes and quality of life updates since I last played!! I was previously in the Nature Flight but I've switched to Arcane this time around mostly for the eye color...

I'm mostly looking for active players to add as friends so I have somewhere to send my Research Notes. Most of my old friends list is inactive these days :( So if anyone wants to share feel free to add me!
Hey there! [emoji=firework size=1]Wishing you a warm welcome back to Flight Rising, to Arcane and to the forums![emoji=firework size=1] (Ah, I keep a no-breeding lair in Arcane, so am mostly in arcane for the hoverview vale ^^;;;) Anyways-here is an [b]update guide[/b] from an older player if you wanted to catch up to events. Hope this helps you out ^^ https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598 ------ *Also, please, if you have older dragons from last decade: keep them or sell them through crossroads/ private auction after pinging [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2725086]Old Oaks[/url] for way more cash: please do not exalt or send them to dominance!!! ------ Anyways, hope you have a lovely time of this website and a great new year too <3 Love, Islet
Hey there!

Wishing you a warm welcome back to Flight Rising, to Arcane and to the forums!

(Ah, I keep a no-breeding lair in Arcane, so am mostly in arcane for the hoverview vale ^^;;;)

Anyways-here is an update guide from an older player if you wanted to catch up to events. Hope this helps you out ^^
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598

*Also, please, if you have older dragons from last decade: keep them or sell them through crossroads/ private auction after pinging Old Oaks for way more cash: please do not exalt or send them to dominance!!!

Anyways, hope you have a lovely time of this website and a great new year too <3

Love,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, thank you for the welcome! I'll have to check out that update guide to see if there's anything I've missed, I thiiink I've caught up on the important changes but there's been a ton of stuff added so I'm sure I've missed something haha.
Hello, thank you for the welcome! I'll have to check out that update guide to see if there's anything I've missed, I thiiink I've caught up on the important changes but there's been a ton of stuff added so I'm sure I've missed something haha.
<3
<3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Welcome!! I have plenty of research notes myself that i need somewhere to send if you would like to be friends :)
Welcome!! I have plenty of research notes myself that i need somewhere to send if you would like to be friends :)
Welcome back! I have plenty of research notes that I can send you and also some babies if you'd like to trade :D
Welcome back! I have plenty of research notes that I can send you and also some babies if you'd like to trade :D
9cjDdGL.png
Hello! ^-^ it's nice to meet you! Arcane's eye color is really pretty, I can definitely understand joining just for that ^-^
Hello! ^-^ it's nice to meet you! Arcane's eye color is really pretty, I can definitely understand joining just for that ^-^
OETsgJU.pngH5WeqZH.pngsh5xjiu.pngbYt72YT.pngtyEuRXe.png
oaolHwW.pngAl1BEGR.pngUuKod4C.pngR1dejfm.pnguPNWHgD.png
6epgHfG.png
[quote name="FreshBrewedMagic" date="2024-01-15 12:56:43" ] Welcome!! I have plenty of research notes myself that i need somewhere to send if you would like to be friends :)[/quote] Hello! That would be great, I've sent you a friend request :D [quote name="Puffiny" date="2024-01-17 10:57:25" ] Welcome back! I have plenty of research notes that I can send you and also some babies if you'd like to trade :D[/quote] Thank you, and thanks for the friend request! I'm pretty short on lair space at the moment so I don't need to trade, but if any babies or potential breeding pairs in my lair catch your eye I'm happy to give away any hatchlings to a good home. :3 [quote name="Pdsd234" date="2024-01-17 13:58:59" ] Hello! ^-^ it's nice to meet you! Arcane's eye color is really pretty, I can definitely understand joining just for that ^-^[/quote] Nice to meet you too! The pink eyes are just too cute. I love the Nature aesthetic but green doesn't really go with most of the kinds of dragons I breed so I was like hmm maybe it's time to change...
FreshBrewedMagic wrote on 2024-01-15 12:56:43:
Hello! That would be great, I've sent you a friend request :D

Puffiny wrote on 2024-01-17 10:57:25:
Thank you, and thanks for the friend request! I'm pretty short on lair space at the moment so I don't need to trade, but if any babies or potential breeding pairs in my lair catch your eye I'm happy to give away any hatchlings to a good home. :3

Pdsd234 wrote on 2024-01-17 13:58:59:
Nice to meet you too! The pink eyes are just too cute. I love the Nature aesthetic but green doesn't really go with most of the kinds of dragons I breed so I was like hmm maybe it's time to change...