Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm Flabbergasted
1 2 3 4 5
I'm still trying to acquire the shiny star. I'm not a big forum poster typically but recently I've been more active here.
I'm still trying to acquire the shiny star. I'm not a big forum poster typically but recently I've been more active here.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
Running a hatchery even for a short amount of time will rack up those posts real fast! lol
Running a hatchery even for a short amount of time will rack up those posts real fast! lol
CLljvdp.png
Bumping trade threads can really boost your post numbers xD
I'm not really on the forums much, so having 300~ posts is a lot for me!
Bumping trade threads can really boost your post numbers xD
I'm not really on the forums much, so having 300~ posts is a lot for me!
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png
my flight's forums used to be a lot more active before discord took over. so i posted in there a lot back in the day. i think it would take me a lot longer now to get if i had more recently joined. but yea that and forum games.
my flight's forums used to be a lot more active before discord took over. so i posted in there a lot back in the day. i think it would take me a lot longer now to get if i had more recently joined. but yea that and forum games.
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
Well, I've played with moderate activity since I joined in 2016 and only hit 1k posts Feb 22, 2023 and hatched a dragon in celebration 10 months ago. I am now at 2256 posts. Totally missed my 2k. So. My activity in the forums has shot up exponentially lol Mostly due to the Dragon Share forums :D I like scrying dragons. A lot.
Well, I've played with moderate activity since I joined in 2016 and only hit 1k posts Feb 22, 2023 and hatched a dragon in celebration 10 months ago. I am now at 2256 posts. Totally missed my 2k. So. My activity in the forums has shot up exponentially lol Mostly due to the Dragon Share forums :D I like scrying dragons. A lot.
Free G1s
Free G1s from my keeps collection
-Call dibs on my G1s-
took me like nine months. lots of dragon share and not being able to keep my wallet closed when i see art
took me like nine months. lots of dragon share and not being able to keep my wallet closed when i see art
Give me an opportunity to show off dragons or scry ugly children and I will be there.
Give me an opportunity to show off dragons or scry ugly children and I will be there.
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
Dragon share and forum games mostly. I don't post nearly as much as I did in my first year anymore, where I think I got my shiny star within ~6 months, but the number is still steadily going up.
Dragon share and forum games mostly. I don't post nearly as much as I did in my first year anymore, where I think I got my shiny star within ~6 months, but the number is still steadily going up.
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
I'm not much of a forum poster anymore, but I used to do group RPs in the forums. That and forum games really.
I'm not much of a forum poster anymore, but I used to do group RPs in the forums. That and forum games really.
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
I got mine like.. Maybe a year, year and a half after I joined? But I'm fairly active in the forums, mainly dragon share.

Also, being around for so long does help lol
I'm on my way to that sweet 10k, I'm hoping late this year
I got mine like.. Maybe a year, year and a half after I joined? But I'm fairly active in the forums, mainly dragon share.

Also, being around for so long does help lol
I'm on my way to that sweet 10k, I'm hoping late this year
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,