Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | the 7 year dream... WE DID IT BOYS..
1 2
[center]I've been looking for a matching g1 for my favorite dragon, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31791005]Ilyaas,[/url] for almost 7 years. Coincidentally, an XXY white G1 has also been a huge dream dragon for me for about the same time, which led to me looping them together into... well. An XXY white/oilslick G1. To me, that dream has always felt incredibly unattainable. It was my white whale for years— it's a rare enough color combo as is, not counting how much it would cost, and the likelihood that someone would actually be willing to sell. Miraculously, in December, a seller approached me. We were able to work out a deal, and after a few weeks of frantic saving... I bring to you Isaac, my dream dragon of 7 years, finally home. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90692931][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906930/90692931_350.png[/img][/url] ;w; i just had to share. this is my proudest moment on FR
I've been looking for a matching g1 for my favorite dragon, Ilyaas, for almost 7 years. Coincidentally, an XXY white G1 has also been a huge dream dragon for me for about the same time, which led to me looping them together into... well. An XXY white/oilslick G1.

To me, that dream has always felt incredibly unattainable. It was my white whale for years— it's a rare enough color combo as is, not counting how much it would cost, and the likelihood that someone would actually be willing to sell.

Miraculously, in December, a seller approached me. We were able to work out a deal, and after a few weeks of frantic saving...

I bring to you Isaac, my dream dragon of 7 years, finally home.

90692931_350.png

;w; i just had to share. this is my proudest moment on FR
9CxYF0H.png
I have absolutely 0 knowledge about the rarity of colors and g1s but oh my god she iis beautiful, congrats! Her artwork is amazing too
I have absolutely 0 knowledge about the rarity of colors and g1s but oh my god she iis beautiful, congrats! Her artwork is amazing too
Lumi | Any pronouns | FR+4
Semi Wishlist
Feel free to ping me :)
UPx8V2W.png
Congratulations! That’s amazing and she’s absolutely stunning!
Congratulations! That’s amazing and she’s absolutely stunning!
v2fvT9R.png
congrats! that's a very pretty guardian [emoji=pink star size=1]
congrats! that's a very pretty guardian
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Congrats! Man that design looks so cool
Congrats! Man that design looks so cool
IMG_2154.png
IMG_0825.png
IMG_2160.png
73006716_ifWb8mVbebz5J00.png
73006725_VTlUYp5wIwCLXEd.png
73040466_Tayz4RHprjeYJlB.png
|
|
|
|
|
Struggling trying to get
my treasure/gems up LOL
|
|
|
|
|
jt3PpxV.png PbVFk5l.png
White/white/oilslick is a godly combination, congrats! I’ve been on the search for a white/hickory/umber or oilslick g1 for years now. The only one that exists is owned by someone who doesn’t want to sell them, and I don’t blame them. If she was mine though… [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3753884&skin=42300&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
White/white/oilslick is a godly combination, congrats!

I’ve been on the search for a white/hickory/umber or oilslick g1 for years now. The only one that exists is owned by someone who doesn’t want to sell them, and I don’t blame them.

If she was mine though…

scry?sdid=3753884&skin=42300&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
xWvVlRG.png
Rivorn
she/they
fr time +0
pixel shop
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif qO3o9mR.pngaQp8eZz.pngybQJlHz.png
DHc3orZ.png
Congrats!! I love the bronze in the accent.
Congrats!! I love the bronze in the accent.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Thank you all so much for the kind words aaa! <3 Means a lot to me.

@Riivorn
DANG that's a stunning dragon. fingers crossed you get her eventually though! i'm sure one will hatch further down the road.
Thank you all so much for the kind words aaa! <3 Means a lot to me.

@Riivorn
DANG that's a stunning dragon. fingers crossed you get her eventually though! i'm sure one will hatch further down the road.
9CxYF0H.png
pops this dragon in my mouth and walks away
pops this dragon in my mouth and walks away
Akhilleus.gif
@Akhilleus
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drop her!!!!!!!
@Akhilleus
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drop her!!!!!!!
9CxYF0H.png
1 2