Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PWYW/Free Dregs w/ FREE Custom Lore!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43
Hi, is Thalassic still available? If so, I’d love them, gives me Oriental Fan vibes!

Lore wise, up to you, have fun!

Happy to add food or gems, whichever.

I also started playing November 2023, not sure if I qualify :3
Hi, is Thalassic still available? If so, I’d love them, gives me Oriental Fan vibes!

Lore wise, up to you, have fun!

Happy to add food or gems, whichever.

I also started playing November 2023, not sure if I qualify :3
Togepi97
Would you be willing to put this guy on hold for me? been looking for a pretty wind primal and i'd love to take him in once i have the space! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91956097][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919561/91956097_350.png[/img][/url]
Would you be willing to put this guy on hold for me? been looking for a pretty wind primal and i'd love to take him in once i have the space! 91956097_350.png
dFnwkLI.pngtumblr_inline_ohfcztcsiR1tfmvub_540.png
f62fc07a-bd88-11eb-9501-61cec77d91a1.gifmoss-covered_golem.png
@Daunting Yes, just lmk when to send him over! I do holds for 3 days max fyi!
@Daunting Yes, just lmk when to send him over! I do holds for 3 days max fyi!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@Togepi97 Here's the lore, sending now!

~

A silent and stoic warrior, Thalassic is one of the clan's stalwart defenders. As a child, he was mocked by his peers for being so quiet. While he is not physically mute, he is non-speaking, and chooses to communicate with a notepad or, in emergency situations, with sign language. He tends to be serious, but has a very gentle heart toward animals.

He quite enjoys when it is sunny out since he likes to relax by sunbathing on the warm rocks. When the weather is colder he tends to hole up in his den with some of the friendlier stray dogs that live near him. He also has a terrarium with a pet frog whom he has named Frederick.
@Togepi97 Here's the lore, sending now!

~

A silent and stoic warrior, Thalassic is one of the clan's stalwart defenders. As a child, he was mocked by his peers for being so quiet. While he is not physically mute, he is non-speaking, and chooses to communicate with a notepad or, in emergency situations, with sign language. He tends to be serious, but has a very gentle heart toward animals.

He quite enjoys when it is sunny out since he likes to relax by sunbathing on the warm rocks. When the weather is colder he tends to hole up in his den with some of the friendlier stray dogs that live near him. He also has a terrarium with a pet frog whom he has named Frederick.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
Awesome! Tysm :3
Awesome! Tysm :3
Togepi97
Oh! I completely forgot, but this guy will (eventually) be housed within my Shaderune Tower group, I'm not sure if I'm too late with the lore request yet but Shaderune Tower is 'A menagerie of mages, artisans, and warriors. Located between plague and shadow, in the thicket, these dragons consider eachother family and are deeply bonded. Married dragons have a tradition of giving eachother a scarf or hankerchief in the others color ' (pulled this from the description in my lair on their tab! I have quite a few dragons with different jobs, from guards and artificers to jewelers and herbalists :) this lad gives me a very playful vibe, and I don't yet have any musicians? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91956097][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919561/91956097_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh! I completely forgot, but this guy will (eventually) be housed within my Shaderune Tower group, I'm not sure if I'm too late with the lore request yet but Shaderune Tower is 'A menagerie of mages, artisans, and warriors. Located between plague and shadow, in the thicket, these dragons consider eachother family and are deeply bonded. Married dragons have a tradition of giving eachother a scarf or hankerchief in the others color

' (pulled this from the description in my lair on their tab! I have quite a few dragons with different jobs, from guards and artificers to jewelers and herbalists :) this lad gives me a very playful vibe, and I don't yet have any musicians?
91956097_350.png

[quote name="Daunting" date="2024-01-17 03:15:58" ] Oh! I completely forgot, but this guy will (eventually) be housed within my Shaderune Tower group, I'm not sure if I'm too late with the lore request yet but Shaderune Tower is 'A menagerie of mages, artisans, and warriors. Located between plague and shadow, in the thicket, these dragons consider eachother family and are deeply bonded. Married dragons have a tradition of giving eachother a scarf or hankerchief in the others color ' (pulled this from the description in my lair on their tab! I have quite a few dragons with different jobs, from guards and artificers to jewelers and herbalists :) this lad gives me a very playful vibe, and I don't yet have any musicians? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91956097][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919561/91956097_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Finally have room for this lad btw!
Daunting wrote on 2024-01-17 03:15:58:
Oh! I completely forgot, but this guy will (eventually) be housed within my Shaderune Tower group, I'm not sure if I'm too late with the lore request yet but Shaderune Tower is 'A menagerie of mages, artisans, and warriors. Located between plague and shadow, in the thicket, these dragons consider eachother family and are deeply bonded. Married dragons have a tradition of giving eachother a scarf or hankerchief in the others color

' (pulled this from the description in my lair on their tab! I have quite a few dragons with different jobs, from guards and artificers to jewelers and herbalists :) this lad gives me a very playful vibe, and I don't yet have any musicians?
91956097_350.png
Finally have room for this lad btw!
hi! can I have this baby? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92247921][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/922480/92247921_350.png[/img][/url] oh and I am under 3month too! :D
hi! can I have this baby?
92247921_350.png

oh and I am under 3month too! :D
dsiNAWk.png PiAyg8i.png mlr1H8z.png LDJFJv8.png
@Daunting Here's the lore, sending now!

~

The jaunty tune of a pan flute flutters through the forest air, accompanied by a scattering of fallen leaves. "Name" sits perched upon a fallen log, his eyes closed in quiet contemplation. His current project is composing a new song for an upcoming festival, but something doesn't feel quite right yet.

With a sigh, he pauses his playing to snag a few roasted chestnuts, his favorite snack, from a bag by his side. The taste reminds him of the close companions he's made while living in Shaderune Tower, especially his neighbor who has always saved a bag just for him. A spark of inspiration flashes in his mind, and he adjusts a few of the notes to a different rhythm. When he begins to play again, the tune sounds much more cheerful and playful than before. Yes, this is the song, the song of friendship.
@Daunting Here's the lore, sending now!

~

The jaunty tune of a pan flute flutters through the forest air, accompanied by a scattering of fallen leaves. "Name" sits perched upon a fallen log, his eyes closed in quiet contemplation. His current project is composing a new song for an upcoming festival, but something doesn't feel quite right yet.

With a sigh, he pauses his playing to snag a few roasted chestnuts, his favorite snack, from a bag by his side. The taste reminds him of the close companions he's made while living in Shaderune Tower, especially his neighbor who has always saved a bag just for him. A spark of inspiration flashes in his mind, and he adjusts a few of the notes to a different rhythm. When he begins to play again, the tune sounds much more cheerful and playful than before. Yes, this is the song, the song of friendship.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@Lofaquibulatur Sounds good, sending her over now!
@Lofaquibulatur Sounds good, sending her over now!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43