Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE + BKOI] [NEW] Accents
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 195 196
Could you put me down for a slot for keep on keeping on?
Could you put me down for a slot for keep on keeping on?
PEyOcAR.png
I'd like a slot for Keep on keeping on, please
I'd like a slot for Keep on keeping on, please
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
3rd run: @Toska @Dierdre @hounding @ThistleProse @Panicat @niliq @Iralla @frostmeri @Allysun @Flora If you could send in a upfront payment of 850[emoji=gem size=1] to cover the cost of the blueprint that would be greatly appreciated ^-^ @Zelai @CaptainMoondyne Added. Thank you for ordering~
3rd run:
@Toska
@Dierdre
@hounding
@ThistleProse
@Panicat
@niliq
@Iralla
@frostmeri
@Allysun
@Flora

If you could send in a upfront payment of 850 to cover the cost of the blueprint that would be greatly appreciated ^-^

@Zelai @CaptainMoondyne
Added. Thank you for ordering~
Nqjrgqm.png
@9th Sorry I missed this, been very busy - but I can check in with Pessi for you!
Pessi is the artist who is currently in control of the skins at this stage, but I will help out where I can.

Without going into it too much, as I don't have the details or permission to share exactly what's going on IRL, I can understand why the skins have been temporarily put on hold.
Currently, the skins have been rejected a few times for lines and shadows, so Pessi will make the necessary adjustments and return them to the queue as soon as possible. Rest assured, the skins will be printed at some point, and you will receive them, whether it is Pessi or myself handling the process, depending on how Pessi is doing. I appreciate your patience while we try to get a handle on this though, I have no doubt you would be concerned about the sunk costs.
@9th Sorry I missed this, been very busy - but I can check in with Pessi for you!
Pessi is the artist who is currently in control of the skins at this stage, but I will help out where I can.

Without going into it too much, as I don't have the details or permission to share exactly what's going on IRL, I can understand why the skins have been temporarily put on hold.
Currently, the skins have been rejected a few times for lines and shadows, so Pessi will make the necessary adjustments and return them to the queue as soon as possible. Rest assured, the skins will be printed at some point, and you will receive them, whether it is Pessi or myself handling the process, depending on how Pessi is doing. I appreciate your patience while we try to get a handle on this though, I have no doubt you would be concerned about the sunk costs.
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist thanks for the update!
@Katalist thanks for the update!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Can you put me down for a slot for keep on keeping on, please? Ty!
Can you put me down for a slot for keep on keeping on, please? Ty!
She/They || Panromantic
Hv3uNKt.png
4th run: @Zelai @CaptainMoondyne @Watercolour @kaichoukai @enevera @Philophobia111 If you could send in a upfront payment of 850[emoji=gem size=1] to cover the cost of the blueprint that would be greatly appreciated ^-^
4th run:
@Zelai
@CaptainMoondyne
@Watercolour
@kaichoukai
@enevera
@Philophobia111

If you could send in a upfront payment of 850 to cover the cost of the blueprint that would be greatly appreciated ^-^
Nqjrgqm.png
[center][size=5]-E V E R C H i L D-[/size][/center] ------------ [img]https://i.postimg.cc/tCbGqPRL/Number-2.png[/img] [center][skin=54240][/center] First time using this pinglist, but here's a custom skin I made for a Secret Santa Event. I also went around having fun with designing the background :) A reminder that this pinglist is only for [b]showcasing[/b] off BKOI skins that are [b]NOT for sale Skins that will be for sale will be pinged by my general pinglist instead[/b] ------------- @pinglist-9030
-E V E R C H i L D-

Number-2.png

First time using this pinglist, but here's a custom skin I made for a Secret Santa Event. I also went around having fun with designing the background :)

A reminder that this pinglist is only for showcasing off BKOI skins that are NOT for sale
Skins that will be for sale will be pinged by my general pinglist instead

@----BKOI
Nqjrgqm.png
this is absolutely beautiful!!!!
this is absolutely beautiful!!!!
j3zsWMV.png
@eearz
Can I get a slot for the skin "Keep on keeping on"? (Apparently pre-orders are still open? I wanted to collect a little more gems)
@eearz
Can I get a slot for the skin "Keep on keeping on"? (Apparently pre-orders are still open? I wanted to collect a little more gems)
OY2CZgk.png
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 195 196