Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | No Multiple Accounts
Since the Raffle Scandal I am so scared! My younger brother and sister have the same internet as me and both have old defunked accounts. I am so scared they are gonna think I have multiple accounts?? How do I prevent this... I'm just really shook.

Ive also helped friends sign up.
Since the Raffle Scandal I am so scared! My younger brother and sister have the same internet as me and both have old defunked accounts. I am so scared they are gonna think I have multiple accounts?? How do I prevent this... I'm just really shook.

Ive also helped friends sign up.
@MessedUpLogic
The rules and policies are really clear on what does and doesn't consitute multiaccounting. Read it, don't do the things it doesn't allow (which doesn't include things like 'have friends and family sign up and play') and you'll be fine.

Literally nothing's changed. This ban was just more high profile than they usually get. Your situation is super common and does not get people banned unless funnelling is happening (which is covered in the rules).
@MessedUpLogic
The rules and policies are really clear on what does and doesn't consitute multiaccounting. Read it, don't do the things it doesn't allow (which doesn't include things like 'have friends and family sign up and play') and you'll be fine.

Literally nothing's changed. This ban was just more high profile than they usually get. Your situation is super common and does not get people banned unless funnelling is happening (which is covered in the rules).
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2024-01-16 13:23:33" ] @MessedUpLogic The rules and policies are really clear on what does and doesn't consitute multiaccounting. Read it, don't do the things it doesn't allow (which doesn't include things like 'have friends and family sign up and play') and you'll be fine. Literally nothing's changed. This ban was just more high profile than they usually get. Your situation is super common and does not get people banned unless funnelling is happening (which is covered in the rules). [/quote] @Vendrus Okey, I just want to cover my bases and make sure I'm okey. I looked at the rules but I'm super dyslexic and wanted to make sure I was good!
Vendrus wrote on 2024-01-16 13:23:33:
@MessedUpLogic

@Vendrus Okey, I just want to cover my bases and make sure I'm okey. I looked at the rules but I'm super dyslexic and wanted to make sure I was good!