Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Museless Hatchery || NEW 4/23! |
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54
aaaaahhhh omg i've managed to snatch a nebulous astronomer hatchie i'm so happy i've caught the ping this time!!!!!!
thank you so much from someone who's troublesomely obsessed with purples
aaaaahhhh omg i've managed to snatch a nebulous astronomer hatchie i'm so happy i've caught the ping this time!!!!!!
thank you so much from someone who's troublesomely obsessed with purples
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
@zukohere

Sure!

@Rindepie

Absolutely! Sorry to retire the pair and all, but I kept finding myself putting other pairs before them and I realized that it was probably time to retire them.
@zukohere

Sure!

@Rindepie

Absolutely! Sorry to retire the pair and all, but I kept finding myself putting other pairs before them and I realized that it was probably time to retire them.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@3141592653589793

Yayyyyy I'm so glad to hear that!
@3141592653589793

Yayyyyy I'm so glad to hear that!

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I would love to snag the pairs for Sailor's Warning and Dark Forest, if that would be alright! :0
I would love to snag the pairs for Sailor's Warning and Dark Forest, if that would be alright! :0
EVeBbDs.png jruCzjp.png
@Museless
I'd love to buy Thunder Birds off of you if you don't mind!
@Museless
I'd love to buy Thunder Birds off of you if you don't mind!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
@Gadriel

Sure! Setting up a CR ^^ Do you also want the graphic (with my hatchery name edited out)?
@Gadriel

Sure! Setting up a CR ^^ Do you also want the graphic (with my hatchery name edited out)?

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Oyasumii

Female for Sailor's Warning has been bought, male is still available if you want just him. I'll set up the CR for the other pair. Do you also want the graphic (with my hatchery name edited out)?
@Oyasumii

Female for Sailor's Warning has been bought, male is still available if you want just him. I'll set up the CR for the other pair. Do you also want the graphic (with my hatchery name edited out)?

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I'm fine with just the male! It seems like there's quite a few dragons that look like Celsius (I think that was her name) out there, so it shouldn't be too difficult to create an identical pair. :>

I'd appreciate the graphic cards as well, yes! Thank you. ^^
I'm fine with just the male! It seems like there's quite a few dragons that look like Celsius (I think that was her name) out there, so it shouldn't be too difficult to create an identical pair. :>

I'd appreciate the graphic cards as well, yes! Thank you. ^^
EVeBbDs.png jruCzjp.png
@Oyasumii

Oh for sure, her parents are active breeders it looks like, should be ezpz to get a carbon copy. Pretty sure I only paid like 40kt for her.

I'll set up the PA!
@Oyasumii

Oh for sure, her parents are active breeders it looks like, should be ezpz to get a carbon copy. Pretty sure I only paid like 40kt for her.

I'll set up the PA!

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Museless I have a dressed dragon! This is Watercolour [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90804859][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/908049/90804859_350.png[/img][/url]
@Museless I have a dressed dragon! This is Watercolour
90804859_350.png
cQeuTlN.pngJ8hTK0d.pngkFw6KP5.pngIPs9H30.pngynsC8gT.pnge2wlrBb.pngoDxwf8B.pnguJuXpVk.png FpoRwnO.png TCqj3qG.png XebzCI9.png Cs9lwMb.png xylYZm0.png9vcebAv.pngiXkKw8h.pngEBEMlSX.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54