Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [IC] M Sandie Skincent wip
Hello. I return. With a new skin/skincent in the works for Male Sandsurges. My second one! No name yet.

Another WIP of the male sandsurge skin. Name TBA. Shadows and highlights will be redone on brown cloth/silks as I believe the current appearance of it doesn't look passable.

If it isn't obvious, I was going to finish this up prior to rockbreakers and post in the contest thread buuut I went on vacation a few weeks prior, strained my knee tendon during said vacation and therefore couldn't sit proper to draw. SO. I will be trying to gain interest here to submit and sell it.

I may end up changing some things- adding, removing, hue shifts, etc. So what you see here may not be the same later but the general idea now is at least provided.

Once finished, I will provide the completed skincent image to those interested. This skin will be up for pre-order once done (and if there's enough interest of course).

[pinglist=14820]
ETA: this will be deleted later (after initial ping of completed skin)

And to see an example of how I draw skins, well, here's the only submitted one I did:
Hello. I return. With a new skin/skincent in the works for Male Sandsurges. My second one! No name yet.

Another WIP of the male sandsurge skin. Name TBA. Shadows and highlights will be redone on brown cloth/silks as I believe the current appearance of it doesn't look passable.

If it isn't obvious, I was going to finish this up prior to rockbreakers and post in the contest thread buuut I went on vacation a few weeks prior, strained my knee tendon during said vacation and therefore couldn't sit proper to draw. SO. I will be trying to gain interest here to submit and sell it.

I may end up changing some things- adding, removing, hue shifts, etc. So what you see here may not be the same later but the general idea now is at least provided.

Once finished, I will provide the completed skincent image to those interested. This skin will be up for pre-order once done (and if there's enough interest of course).

[pinglist=14820]
ETA: this will be deleted later (after initial ping of completed skin)

And to see an example of how I draw skins, well, here's the only submitted one I did:
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
~~
~~
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
~~
~~
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@Sinnabelle this is lovely I would love to know when you submit it! Do you have any spare copies for sale of Agora Goods? Thank you for looking! [emoji=sandsurge love size=1]
@Sinnabelle this is lovely I would love to know when you submit it! Do you have any spare copies for sale of Agora Goods? Thank you for looking!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
@crystallarium
Thank you so much! Whenever I finish it, I will be using the pinglist to let folks know. :D No ETA yet since I take my time.

Unfortunately, there are no more copies of Agora Goods. I only made 3 runs of it, but maybe someone could be selling a copy in the future, which would be the best chance of getting it. ;v;
@crystallarium
Thank you so much! Whenever I finish it, I will be using the pinglist to let folks know. :D No ETA yet since I take my time.

Unfortunately, there are no more copies of Agora Goods. I only made 3 runs of it, but maybe someone could be selling a copy in the future, which would be the best chance of getting it. ;v;
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Progress! [img]https://i.imgur.com/i6853JZ.png[/img] I still need to colour in the armband (tho unsure if I really want to leave it in there tbh) and then I'll get to rendering the art, adjust my lines, maybe change the gold hues, yaddayadda. Anywhoo, I'm liking how this is turning out. c:
Progress!

i6853JZ.png

I still need to colour in the armband (tho unsure if I really want to leave it in there tbh) and then I'll get to rendering the art, adjust my lines, maybe change the gold hues, yaddayadda. Anywhoo, I'm liking how this is turning out. c:
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
~~
~~
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
UPDATE: I'm still working on this skin in case anyone is curious. I've just been busy with commissions and other things. I apologize it's taking forever but I've always been slow with art. [img]https://i.imgur.com/WMrwVvf.png[/img] Here is the completed base of the skin. Everything seen here will stay. I am, however, going to fix the shadows and highlights of the brown silks/cloth as I do not think that would be passable. ETA: There may be some hue changes to the golds however.
UPDATE: I'm still working on this skin in case anyone is curious. I've just been busy with commissions and other things. I apologize it's taking forever but I've always been slow with art.

WMrwVvf.png

Here is the completed base of the skin. Everything seen here will stay. I am, however, going to fix the shadows and highlights of the brown silks/cloth as I do not think that would be passable.
ETA: There may be some hue changes to the golds however.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@crystallarium
Apologies for the random ping, but if you're still interested, there's someone else selling Agora Goods in the AH right now for 850g. c: Thought I'd at least let you know, just in case, since you expressed interest awhile ago. ^^
@crystallarium
Apologies for the random ping, but if you're still interested, there's someone else selling Agora Goods in the AH right now for 850g. c: Thought I'd at least let you know, just in case, since you expressed interest awhile ago. ^^
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@Sinnabelle thank you so much!!! [emoji=auraboa star size=1]
@Sinnabelle thank you so much!!!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!