Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Free coli grinding!
1 2 3 4 5 6
CURRENTLY: Unknown reopening, swamped with homework and work for the foreseeable future So basically I have some downtime tonight, and all I'm really looking for in the coliseum are eggs! I dont care where I grind, so I'm willing to do some for free for others while I'm there! Rules: -I will only do 200 battles per person [b]-I will only do venues up to (and including) the Mire[/b] -You will get everything, including boss familiars and eliminates, except any eggs! -I'm only available as long as the title says open! -I'm subscribed, so no need to ping! Just let me know the venue and it's first come first serve :D Open spots: 1. [s]@/kyrylokot Crystal pools[/s] 2. [s]@/Blazestorm22 Redrock cove[/s] 3. [s]@/BookWilderness Forgotten cave[/s] PINGLIST [pinglist=19127] ----- [quote="Previous big wins"] [item=scene: ghostlight ruins] [item=malevolent spirit] [item = scene: redrock cove][item=mossy pohip] [item = bamboo dried tea][item = friend budgies][item=tunnel hydra][item=eliminate] [item=scene: ghostlight ruins] [item = hawksbill goliath][/quote] Egg counter >:) --> 3
CURRENTLY: Unknown reopening, swamped with homework and work for the foreseeable future

So basically I have some downtime tonight, and all I'm really looking for in the coliseum are eggs! I dont care where I grind, so I'm willing to do some for free for others while I'm there!

Rules:
-I will only do 200 battles per person
-I will only do venues up to (and including) the Mire
-You will get everything, including boss familiars and eliminates, except any eggs!
-I'm only available as long as the title says open!
-I'm subscribed, so no need to ping!

Just let me know the venue and it's first come first serve :D

Open spots:
1. @/kyrylokot Crystal pools
2. @/Blazestorm22 Redrock cove
3. @/BookWilderness Forgotten cave

PINGLIST

Previous big wins wrote:
Scene: Ghostlight Ruins Malevolent Spirit Scene: Redrock Cove Mossy Pohip Bamboo Dried Tea Friend Budgies Tunnel Hydra Eliminate Scene: Ghostlight Ruins Hawksbill Goliath

Egg counter >:) --> 3
Thanks for doing this! Could I get some farming in Ghostlight Ruins? :)
Thanks for doing this! Could I get some farming in Ghostlight Ruins? :)
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
@obcordata starting now :D
@obcordata starting now :D
redrock cove please! tysm!!
redrock cove please! tysm!!
h0iLGiu.pngvmAjegI.png
PNjzOJi.png
I am literally dying to the coli right now. Could you do harpy's roost?
I am literally dying to the coli right now. Could you do harpy's roost?
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
could you do boreal wood for me?
could you do boreal wood for me?
WvEXipG.pngOPFWPxg.pngJkqGYr7.png 5hF3FGk.png
Da5UPof.png0HBKL8H.pngkcbWnDp.png
TWSJTng.pngbVV6yhw.pngmlHpBMC.png
I'd love some farming for the mire please!
I'd love some farming for the mire please!
b4WCogb.png
Also doing art for lvl 25 dragons/eliminates! PM me if interested.
Past artwork examples!
art shop!
I'd love some harpy's roost time please! whoops just saw the closed sign
I'd love some harpy's roost time please! whoops just saw the closed sign
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
@Doozie It's okay! I'll put you down anyways and if I have time tonight I'll try to get to you! Otherwise, I'll get you first thing tomorrow :)
@Doozie It's okay! I'll put you down anyways and if I have time tonight I'll try to get to you! Otherwise, I'll get you first thing tomorrow :)
Aw thanks!
Aw thanks!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6