Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game Repeatedly Crashing / Freezing
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@LITTLETINYTOAD Make sure (if able) that you scroll down to the bottom! If the ad isn't showing up there, it's more than likely also an adobe ad. It's really sucky that things keep on showing up!
@LITTLETINYTOAD Make sure (if able) that you scroll down to the bottom! If the ad isn't showing up there, it's more than likely also an adobe ad. It's really sucky that things keep on showing up!
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
I thought my laptop was dying or something because of how often this started happening, then it started happening on my phone too so I came to see if this had been a reported issue. Glad to see it's not something wrong with my devices lol
I thought my laptop was dying or something because of how often this started happening, then it started happening on my phone too so I came to see if this had been a reported issue. Glad to see it's not something wrong with my devices lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
Oh, if it's moving to phones.. definitely another ad causing this issue [emoji=veilspun scared size=2]
Oh, if it's moving to phones.. definitely another ad causing this issue
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
Just commenting again today because I've experienced the same issue again, today. Adobe ad appeared in the sidebar, instantly caused the page to become unresponsive. :(

I'm using chrome on my laptop. I don't think I've experienced any issues on mobile, but I have a really hard time using mobile and don't use it much.
Just commenting again today because I've experienced the same issue again, today. Adobe ad appeared in the sidebar, instantly caused the page to become unresponsive. :(

I'm using chrome on my laptop. I don't think I've experienced any issues on mobile, but I have a really hard time using mobile and don't use it much.
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png
So, I turned off my AdBlock due to an issue causing my computer to slow and I used to keep it off for this site anyway and then got a page unresponsive message on here. I thought it was fixed already but it happened when Abode ad popped up again. If anything the issues gotten worse.
So, I turned off my AdBlock due to an issue causing my computer to slow and I used to keep it off for this site anyway and then got a page unresponsive message on here. I thought it was fixed already but it happened when Abode ad popped up again. If anything the issues gotten worse.
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
It would appear that the freezepocalypse has returned!
It would appear that the freezepocalypse has returned!
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Vaporwave freak
Talk to me about Godzilla. Please.
fq5NIZ1.png
So... in my case, every single image is refusing to load... is that part of this Adobe broke the nets problem? Or do I have a different (and weirder) issue?
So... in my case, every single image is refusing to load... is that part of this Adobe broke the nets problem? Or do I have a different (and weirder) issue?
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
Sometimes the ads don't even load at all for me and I still get unresponsive pages. Just turned my ad blocker on to see if that would solve it and it still froze and went unresponsive.
Sometimes the ads don't even load at all for me and I still get unresponsive pages. Just turned my ad blocker on to see if that would solve it and it still froze and went unresponsive.
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
Not working well for me either. I have to delete the page I was on and remake a new page.
Not working well for me either. I have to delete the page I was on and remake a new page.
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
And the glitch is BACK. Running on Crome with Windows 11, on OC.
Again, it's the Adobe ad.
And the glitch is BACK. Running on Crome with Windows 11, on OC.
Again, it's the Adobe ad.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25