Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game Repeatedly Crashing / Freezing
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
And it's returned for me :/ . It was gone for a bit & now once again becoming unplayable.
And it's returned for me :/ . It was gone for a bit & now once again becoming unplayable.
I can’t even play on desktop without freezing up and crashing. Mobile seems to be the only thing that’s working as it should. Which for someone like me who’d prefer to use my laptop it’s pretty frustrating.
I can’t even play on desktop without freezing up and crashing. Mobile seems to be the only thing that’s working as it should. Which for someone like me who’d prefer to use my laptop it’s pretty frustrating.
At this point I'd just say stop allowing the Adobe ads to be advertised... All it's doing is causing more harm than good, and each time the issue is solved, the ads seem to work their way around and continue causing problems.
At this point I'd just say stop allowing the Adobe ads to be advertised... All it's doing is causing more harm than good, and each time the issue is solved, the ads seem to work their way around and continue causing problems.
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
it has been particularly terrible for me today! it's freezing about every 3 pages, or multiple times in a row. i thought it seemed better for a few days but today it's out for blood.
it has been particularly terrible for me today! it's freezing about every 3 pages, or multiple times in a row. i thought it seemed better for a few days but today it's out for blood.

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
I've also been experiencing it for the past three days, I just can't believe Adobe can get away with these whack ads after so many attempts to fix it-
I've also been experiencing it for the past three days, I just can't believe Adobe can get away with these whack ads after so many attempts to fix it-
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
I'm so glad I'm not the only one having this issue. I thought I was going crazy for the past month or doing something wrong. I finally got too frustrated with it and decided to come make a bug report and found this. I really hope something can be done, it's really impacting my ability to play.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one having this issue. I thought I was going crazy for the past month or doing something wrong. I finally got too frustrated with it and decided to come make a bug report and found this. I really hope something can be done, it's really impacting my ability to play.
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
It's the Adobepocalypse
It's the Adobepocalypse

I thought I was the only one! It's not always the Adobe ads for me it seems to be every 3 pages or so it crashes. All my browser data/cookies have been cleared, ad blocker is disabled, y'know the works. It always says Error Code: RESULT_CODE_HUNG
I thought I was the only one! It's not always the Adobe ads for me it seems to be every 3 pages or so it crashes. All my browser data/cookies have been cleared, ad blocker is disabled, y'know the works. It always says Error Code: RESULT_CODE_HUNG
ij08S.gifpls click my sonemojify.gif
@LITTLETINYTOAD Do the ads not load at that time when the page crashes?
@LITTLETINYTOAD Do the ads not load at that time when the page crashes?

@PurpleHoover yeah that ads seem to be working fine! I've noticed that they are a majority adobe but it does crash with some others definitely very strange
@PurpleHoover yeah that ads seem to be working fine! I've noticed that they are a majority adobe but it does crash with some others definitely very strange
ij08S.gifpls click my sonemojify.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25