Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 773 774 775 776 777 ... 792 793
@MisterDergon

242kT or 242 gems. :)
@MisterDergon

242kT or 242 gems. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

I'm sorry, must have misread the shop as 135g! (1-20) I'll be back when I get more gems/treasure then :)

Thanks for responding!
@TheWhiteHart

I'm sorry, must have misread the shop as 135g! (1-20) I'll be back when I get more gems/treasure then :)

Thanks for responding!
@MisterDergon

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see the 20. I thought you were asking about to 25.

To 20 would be 120kT or 120 gems.
@MisterDergon

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see the 20. I thought you were asking about to 25.

To 20 would be 120kT or 120 gems.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
Hello! Would I also be able to put myself down for 2 slots on the waiting list please?
@TheWhiteHart
Hello! Would I also be able to put myself down for 2 slots on the waiting list please?
@TheWhiteHart

Oh! Awesome! I would love to be put on the waitlist! Let me know when I can send payment and/or dragon/tincture :D
@TheWhiteHart

Oh! Awesome! I would love to be put on the waitlist! Let me know when I can send payment and/or dragon/tincture :D
@inukii

Absolutely!

@MisterDergon

I'll probably ping you in ... 14-17 days from now? But your dragon will take less than 24 hours so it'll probably be a one day trip for them. :)
@inukii

Absolutely!

@MisterDergon

I'll probably ping you in ... 14-17 days from now? But your dragon will take less than 24 hours so it'll probably be a one day trip for them. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

No problem! Thank you so much :)
@TheWhiteHart

No problem! Thank you so much :)
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
@beetlesprite

Well, one of your dragons was well-behaved and managed to climb to the top of the level twenty-five mountain ... but the other one (the coatl, and we all know what they say about coatls) decided to just lie there like a feathery pillow. You might have to boot them over that final fight. Or two.
@beetlesprite

Well, one of your dragons was well-behaved and managed to climb to the top of the level twenty-five mountain ... but the other one (the coatl, and we all know what they say about coatls) decided to just lie there like a feathery pillow. You might have to boot them over that final fight. Or two.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Hi there! I was wondering are there any spots left on the waitlist?
@TheWhiteHart Hi there! I was wondering are there any spots left on the waitlist?
I4TUkY9.png
1 2 ... 773 774 775 776 777 ... 792 793