Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Level 26......... finally.....
1 2
I think it's been around 2 years of near daily brewing starting from having never touched baldwins. I've been doing it as cheaply as possible so the majority of it was just reducing mats hahaaa. Cooking this guy to celebrate [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MPGpbQ8.png[/img] It's exciting but on the other hand... I feel like.... I'll miss it... you know?
I think it's been around 2 years of near daily brewing starting from having never touched baldwins. I've been doing it as cheaply as possible so the majority of it was just reducing mats hahaaa. Cooking this guy to celebrate
MPGpbQ8.png
It's exciting but on the other hand... I feel like.... I'll miss it... you know?
yy0s1Ms.png
Very nice! I recently reached max level too, I just kept brewing. So much profit to be made!
Very nice! I recently reached max level too, I just kept brewing. So much profit to be made!
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
I thought this was about dragon levels and I was like. whoa. did they increase the cap....

congratties though!! and I get it, working towards a goal gives you structure, and once you've achieved that goal, it's like...what do I do with my life now
I thought this was about dragon levels and I was like. whoa. did they increase the cap....

congratties though!! and I get it, working towards a goal gives you structure, and once you've achieved that goal, it's like...what do I do with my life now
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Omg I wish haha, sorry for the misleading title. But now that I think about it.... why do dragon levels stop at 25 and Baldwin at 26..... fr you have a lot to answer for

And thank you!
Omg I wish haha, sorry for the misleading title. But now that I think about it.... why do dragon levels stop at 25 and Baldwin at 26..... fr you have a lot to answer for

And thank you!
yy0s1Ms.png
Actually the max level is currently at 28.
Actually the max level is currently at 28.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
I.... wuh?
I.... wuh?
yy0s1Ms.png
Ohhh my god......... yr right....... I guess it's not goodbye after all [emoji=bogsneak scared size=1]
Ohhh my god......... yr right.......
I guess it's not goodbye after all
yy0s1Ms.png
There aren't any recipes that need a level higher than 26... for now. But, you can keep levelling up anyway. Gives you a head start if any level 27/28 recipes are added.

Enjoy your egg and access to high-level recipes!
There aren't any recipes that need a level higher than 26... for now. But, you can keep levelling up anyway. Gives you a head start if any level 27/28 recipes are added.

Enjoy your egg and access to high-level recipes!
[quote name="eateries" date="2024-01-12 11:03:14" ] why do dragon levels stop at 25 and Baldwin at 26..... fr you have a lot to answer for [/quote] Because Baldwin cares not for the limits the gods attempted to place on dragons, as evidenced by the fact he made a whole breed. He thrills in strengthening dragons beyond what anyone thought possible, beyond what the gods tried to make possible. Serious answer: Because adding more levels to the coli would have massive effects on the whole game's economy, which is not the case for alchemy.
eateries wrote on 2024-01-12 11:03:14:
why do dragon levels stop at 25 and Baldwin at 26..... fr you have a lot to answer for

Because Baldwin cares not for the limits the gods attempted to place on dragons, as evidenced by the fact he made a whole breed. He thrills in strengthening dragons beyond what anyone thought possible, beyond what the gods tried to make possible.

Serious answer: Because adding more levels to the coli would have massive effects on the whole game's economy, which is not the case for alchemy.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Many people don’t realize this, but you can actually get a dragon to level 26 by feeding them a Rare Candy.
Many people don’t realize this, but you can actually get a dragon to level 26 by feeding them a Rare Candy.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
1 2