Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | anyone know a different language ?
Ahhh so many languages in all the replies above. I speak English (duh), Polish (my native language), Spanish and I am currently learning Dutch. I also learned Arabic for around a year but then I didn't continue so I'd really say it's only the basics and doesn't count as actually speaking it
Ahhh so many languages in all the replies above. I speak English (duh), Polish (my native language), Spanish and I am currently learning Dutch. I also learned Arabic for around a year but then I didn't continue so I'd really say it's only the basics and doesn't count as actually speaking it
c2eYYTM.png
bYt72YT.png
ijbUS1M.png
LGvol4P.png
lB92wkt.png
ll0CfnD.png
MOagWqY.png
dEe2UrM.png
W3zVYMS.png
[/img][/url]
I speak english, italian, and a little bit of spanish.

I am also learning ancient greek and classical latin in school. My modern greek is abysmal though.
I speak english, italian, and a little bit of spanish.

I am also learning ancient greek and classical latin in school. My modern greek is abysmal though.
<--can't remember if I posted here before lol

1st language: English, even if it's supposed to be Tagalog
2nd language: Tagalog / Filipino / what have you, just don't count to me in that language I'll give you an owl stare

3rd or so language: Japanese. Put it down to anime. Been learning on and off since high school... and that was what, 2002? 2003? i'm OLD

/can understand Italian, to an extent I have reasons... eurovision-related reasons
<--can't remember if I posted here before lol

1st language: English, even if it's supposed to be Tagalog
2nd language: Tagalog / Filipino / what have you, just don't count to me in that language I'll give you an owl stare

3rd or so language: Japanese. Put it down to anime. Been learning on and off since high school... and that was what, 2002? 2003? i'm OLD

/can understand Italian, to an extent I have reasons... eurovision-related reasons
English, Chinese, Spanish (cause school), and Cantonese
English, Chinese, Spanish (cause school), and Cantonese
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
my first language is spanish actually !!! though since i was learning both spanish And english when i was younger, i started using english more for school and learning with media i watch too- then it kinda became my main one as of now ncjd. still can speak spanish but it's mostly towards family tbh :/
my first language is spanish actually !!! though since i was learning both spanish And english when i was younger, i started using english more for school and learning with media i watch too- then it kinda became my main one as of now ncjd. still can speak spanish but it's mostly towards family tbh :/
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
I'm speak italian and english, but in english I'm still learning
I'm speak italian and english, but in english I'm still learning
XI8Ptgx.jpg
my main language is english but my native language is latvian, i dont really speak/type it but i can understand it (if you spoke/typed to me in latvian, id understand but respond in english)
also as a bonus i used to know a tiny bit of russian as a child but ever since i moved to an english-dominant country i've lost my grasp on all of it lol
my main language is english but my native language is latvian, i dont really speak/type it but i can understand it (if you spoke/typed to me in latvian, id understand but respond in english)
also as a bonus i used to know a tiny bit of russian as a child but ever since i moved to an english-dominant country i've lost my grasp on all of it lol
1x1x1x1.gif

non-binary.pngtransmasc.png
disabled.pngmetalhead.png
r672tOr.pngw0wBhk1%20(2).png
bird%20owner.pnglight%20arcane.png
latvian.png rUoKR6y%20(1).png
anarchy.gif
My native language is English, but I can have a conversation in Japanese and ASL c:

If anyone wants to chat in Japanese, feel free to DM me! I'm lazy and chatting practice requires less work than reading or grammar x'D
My native language is English, but I can have a conversation in Japanese and ASL c:

If anyone wants to chat in Japanese, feel free to DM me! I'm lazy and chatting practice requires less work than reading or grammar x'D
U3e6jE5.png
tNgQJvM.png
u6ZPWxO.png
pAONOEc.png
kCHWEjf.png
5srIc0i.png
yvMj9jM.png
YMPbu9R.png
xWsSn.gif91dNs.gifEFy1D.gif1qJJ7.gif
My first language is French, I am billingual in english, and I can casually talk in Haitian Créole :)
My first language is French, I am billingual in english, and I can casually talk in Haitian Créole :)
GceNLp5.png
My native language is Russian, I'm bilingual in English, used to learn French in university. And now with my job I began to understand some other languages (I won't list them all, they're too many :D), but only within the scope of my work.
My native language is Russian, I'm bilingual in English, used to learn French in university. And now with my job I began to understand some other languages (I won't list them all, they're too many :D), but only within the scope of my work.
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png iLgj7ZT.png