Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Good Happened Today?
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48
Went on a mini shopping spree, got some tea + pizza toppings. Also had dinner at Starbucks but the chai latte they gave me was a bit too sugary
Went on a mini shopping spree, got some tea + pizza toppings. Also had dinner at Starbucks but the chai latte they gave me was a bit too sugary
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
got a good coffee drink and coffee beans c/o my job [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
got a good coffee drink and coffee beans c/o my job
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
i hung out with my girlfriend all day :3 she makes me so happy
i hung out with my girlfriend all day :3 she makes me so happy
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
I get to rock climb today :D
I get to rock climb today :D
woWS5xE.png YMPbu9R.png
Pgv53XB.png
Sl91TZD.png
ytkEBod.png
UMevL3r.png
ExZ9JCk.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
UuKod4C.png
DaRKClX.png
tumblr_inline_oki6600LeJ1tfmvub_100.png
I woke up to both my cats cuddled around me :)
I woke up to both my cats cuddled around me :)
KwxLkEj.png 9R2Unq1.pngtqGkHih.png
3adgzZD.pngZAx6VpJ.pngKvyC10q.png
I got a huge photography commission.. i'm asked to photograph over 250 paintings for the website of an artgallery. I'm thrilled and scared ***less at the same time [emoji=coatl scared size=1][emoji=coatl star size=1]
I got a huge photography commission.. i'm asked to photograph over 250 paintings for the website of an artgallery. I'm thrilled and scared ***less at the same time
Untitled-1.png

PWYW art-shop - Open!
Rowan's Gijinkas - Closed
I got an awesome Godzilla book!
I got an awesome Godzilla book!
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
I made a phone call I didn't want to make, 35 minutes to customer service and I did not resolve the issue but I'm closer :')
I made a phone call I didn't want to make, 35 minutes to customer service and I did not resolve the issue but I'm closer :')
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Played a new game, and I had a lovely time!:-]
Played a new game, and I had a lovely time!:-]
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
We went to an art museum.
We went to an art museum.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48