Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Good Happened Today?
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48
I found out how to easily get all 75,000 treasure from the fairgrounds today! I also got to enjoy a wonderful dinner with my sibling before I head back to college, so that was wonderful!
I found out how to easily get all 75,000 treasure from the fairgrounds today! I also got to enjoy a wonderful dinner with my sibling before I head back to college, so that was wonderful!
Woke up early (for me) and had time to listen to some good music before work
Woke up early (for me) and had time to listen to some good music before work
KwxLkEj.png 9R2Unq1.pngtqGkHih.png
3adgzZD.pngZAx6VpJ.pngKvyC10q.png
Went grocery shopping, working on game mods, and now I'm trying to make some ambient music.
Went grocery shopping, working on game mods, and now I'm trying to make some ambient music.
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
i drove my roommate to target and we got boba after :) fun
i drove my roommate to target and we got boba after :) fun
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Today I got ice cream and applied one of those super cool long-lasting tattooes on my shoulder!
Today I got ice cream and applied one of those super cool long-lasting tattooes on my shoulder!
Held big python
Held big python
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
Drank good coffee before I did my double!
Drank good coffee before I did my double!
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
I got fabric for my next costume and had fun picking out Valentine's Day decorations at the dollar store.
I got fabric for my next costume and had fun picking out Valentine's Day decorations at the dollar store.
Washed my bedding and doggo's bedding (lots of blankets), and did a load of dishes. I was on a roll.
Washed my bedding and doggo's bedding (lots of blankets), and did a load of dishes. I was on a roll.
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
[quote name="2Blue2BTrue" date="2024-01-07 02:19:37" ] FF14 Fanfest happened, in which the Pictomancer job was revealed. Best new job period. [/quote] seeing all the FF14 stuff being announced ect makes me miss it...due to irl $ issues i cant resub so i missed 90% of endwalkers and now the new expansion is due to come out....legit miss the game i loved gathering/crafting in it and having people to talk to. I am excited to see the viper class and the pictomancer is interesting thats for sure
2Blue2BTrue wrote on 2024-01-07 02:19:37:
FF14 Fanfest happened, in which the Pictomancer job was revealed. Best new job period.

seeing all the FF14 stuff being announced ect makes me miss it...due to irl $ issues i cant resub so i missed 90% of endwalkers and now the new expansion is due to come out....legit miss the game i loved gathering/crafting in it and having people to talk to.

I am excited to see the viper class and the pictomancer is interesting thats for sure
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48