Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | finch's uma hoard - sales edition - 4/19
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
Of course! I'll be happy to do some art for you, wanna PM me? C;

And sure! If the person above doesn't want autumnus demon, I'll be happy to buy it for gems or trade for art! <3
Of course! I'll be happy to do some art for you, wanna PM me? C;

And sure! If the person above doesn't want autumnus demon, I'll be happy to buy it for gems or trade for art! <3
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@AirplaneMode

I can definitely do holds! autumnus demon, vitality awaiting, and mountain at my gates I am happy to hold onto. and let me think on traveler's journey! it's one I'm very fond of, so I'll have to mull it over. if I do decide to trade, I think we can work something out!

do you have an idea of how long you'll need to hold for, by chance? <3
@AirplaneMode

I can definitely do holds! autumnus demon, vitality awaiting, and mountain at my gates I am happy to hold onto. and let me think on traveler's journey! it's one I'm very fond of, so I'll have to mull it over. if I do decide to trade, I think we can work something out!

do you have an idea of how long you'll need to hold for, by chance? <3
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch

I'm interested in . How much were you looking for it?
@mossfinch

I'm interested in . How much were you looking for it?
Hi! How much are Blath and Shentch? ^^
Hi! How much are Blath and Shentch? ^^
56d0dd770d87d7a714cb1b4816d80754b889f3dc.png mLsTShZ.gif Paige :3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
@mossfinch
Sounds good! No worries on Travelers if you decide you'd rather hold onto it. It's such a gorgeous skin so I totally understand. I have a few skins I refuse to part with because of their rarity and what they mean to me.

How much is the total? I should be able to get everything by tomorrow or Saturday depending.
@mossfinch
Sounds good! No worries on Travelers if you decide you'd rather hold onto it. It's such a gorgeous skin so I totally understand. I have a few skins I refuse to part with because of their rarity and what they mean to me.

How much is the total? I should be able to get everything by tomorrow or Saturday depending.
PvGrR8V.png
Hiya! Could I get a price check on this skin?

Hiya! Could I get a price check on this skin?

cguQDtg.png____
Altair / Alastar
They/It/Ae | FRT +8 | Autistic & Dyslexic
Hi hi, how much would you be looking for this one? I can also offer art alongside moneys if you might be interested in that!

Skin: Sacrament of Osiris

Hi hi, how much would you be looking for this one? I can also offer art alongside moneys if you might be interested in that!

• He/Him || They/Them
• Fr +9
Favourite dragon
Art commission info
Skin & accent shop
___________ M7v69JN.png
@Fink

hi! I just recently finished putting together a dragon with that skin, so I would prefer to hold onto it for now! i belieeeve the artist is putting together a second run of it, though :D

@spacepunk hey! :D

blath is a custom 5pt; all the copies seem to have gone for 6kg, so I'd ask the same! shentch is 900g. <3

@HermitBirb hey hey! reborn grace is 1200g :D

@AirplaneMode :3 I will let you know what I decide either way! <3 and how does 9,650g sound for the other 4? the total for them would be 10,650g regularly.
@Fink

hi! I just recently finished putting together a dragon with that skin, so I would prefer to hold onto it for now! i belieeeve the artist is putting together a second run of it, though :D

@spacepunk hey! :D

blath is a custom 5pt; all the copies seem to have gone for 6kg, so I'd ask the same! shentch is 900g. <3

@HermitBirb hey hey! reborn grace is 1200g :D

@AirplaneMode :3 I will let you know what I decide either way! <3 and how does 9,650g sound for the other 4? the total for them would be 10,650g regularly.
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Hi! How much is ?
Hi! How much is ?
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
Thank you! I’ll pass on blath and shentch!
Thank you! I’ll pass on blath and shentch!
56d0dd770d87d7a714cb1b4816d80754b889f3dc.png mLsTShZ.gif Paige :3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30