Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Mundane items you'd *never* sell?
Hello!

I was wondering what typical items other than food (like materials, especially) everyone would ABSOLUTELY NOT sell off for any reason. I have a thing where I like to know exactly what I have and what I plan to use stuff for, like selling at the AH because it's useful to others or more lucrative for me.

Any thoughts?
Hello!

I was wondering what typical items other than food (like materials, especially) everyone would ABSOLUTELY NOT sell off for any reason. I have a thing where I like to know exactly what I have and what I plan to use stuff for, like selling at the AH because it's useful to others or more lucrative for me.

Any thoughts?
egg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif arcaner.png5585254.pngarcanel.png food_manaweed_by_dogi_crimson-dabetes.gif
@scaliedog

If you look at your hoard, you should see a list of filters that includes "Used in Features". This will tell you which materials/apparel/familiars/etc are used in on-site activities such as Swipp, Baldwin, etc. There are also occasionally account-locked items; if you were online when Auraboas were released, you will find that you have account-locked eggs in your hoard that you literally can't sell.

Beyond that, the list of things people will and won't sell can vary wildly by player. Some people will keep at least one copy of each of their familiars, awakened or not. Some will sell everything they get. Some people collect items that strike their fancy. Beyond specific retired items such as the Elemental Sprite familiars and items used in on-site activities though, value of items fluctuates pretty widely depending on player desires.

I hope that answers your question?
@scaliedog

If you look at your hoard, you should see a list of filters that includes "Used in Features". This will tell you which materials/apparel/familiars/etc are used in on-site activities such as Swipp, Baldwin, etc. There are also occasionally account-locked items; if you were online when Auraboas were released, you will find that you have account-locked eggs in your hoard that you literally can't sell.

Beyond that, the list of things people will and won't sell can vary wildly by player. Some people will keep at least one copy of each of their familiars, awakened or not. Some will sell everything they get. Some people collect items that strike their fancy. Beyond specific retired items such as the Elemental Sprite familiars and items used in on-site activities though, value of items fluctuates pretty widely depending on player desires.

I hope that answers your question?
mkpoaHZ.png
Ah, yep, I've been doing that for awhile now ^-^ I just wondered if anyone wanted to share the types of items they tend to keep like Baldwin's oozes and such, that are useful for things. When I first joined nothing was really marked that way and it's really nice to be able to do that now!
Ah, yep, I've been doing that for awhile now ^-^ I just wondered if anyone wanted to share the types of items they tend to keep like Baldwin's oozes and such, that are useful for things. When I first joined nothing was really marked that way and it's really nice to be able to do that now!
egg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif arcaner.png5585254.pngarcanel.png food_manaweed_by_dogi_crimson-dabetes.gif
I think this thread would fit better in Flight Rising Discussion. Help Center is more for requesting and giving information about how to play.
I think this thread would fit better in Flight Rising Discussion. Help Center is more for requesting and giving information about how to play.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
In addition to the stuff that's marked in your hoard, it's worthwhile to find a list of, and maybe go through and favorite all the items that are used as seasonal currency, like Tarnished Doubloon and Broken Arrow/Shattered Sword/Smashed Shield, because those stop being visually marked outside of their event season. The NotN food and trinkets fall under this umbrella as well, but there's a bit many to list here—basically, anything that Higgins asks for.
In addition to the stuff that's marked in your hoard, it's worthwhile to find a list of, and maybe go through and favorite all the items that are used as seasonal currency, like Tarnished Doubloon and Broken Arrow/Shattered Sword/Smashed Shield, because those stop being visually marked outside of their event season. The NotN food and trinkets fall under this umbrella as well, but there's a bit many to list here—basically, anything that Higgins asks for.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.