Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cauldron open for brewing (lvl 24)
1 2
Hello! I need to get some cauldron exp, and since atm I don't have anything to brew I figured I could brew some stuff for others. My cauldron is currently level 24

I only do brewing services, I won't melt down stacks. Please tell me what you need on this thread and send materials and treasure needed for the brew. I don't require any payment as I'm doing it for the exp, if you want to tip that's cool but it's entirely up to you. Requests will stay open unless a) my queue has filled up too much and I don't want to lose track or b) I have something to brew myself, in which case I will still finish up queued requests first

Requests are currently: open

Queue

-
Hello! I need to get some cauldron exp, and since atm I don't have anything to brew I figured I could brew some stuff for others. My cauldron is currently level 24

I only do brewing services, I won't melt down stacks. Please tell me what you need on this thread and send materials and treasure needed for the brew. I don't require any payment as I'm doing it for the exp, if you want to tip that's cool but it's entirely up to you. Requests will stay open unless a) my queue has filled up too much and I don't want to lose track or b) I have something to brew myself, in which case I will still finish up queued requests first

Requests are currently: open

Queue

-
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
Bump
Bump
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
hiya, would it be possible for you to brew a reinforced beaker then a capsule (modern) gene? i’ll send you the materials for both
hiya, would it be possible for you to brew a reinforced beaker then a capsule (modern) gene? i’ll send you the materials for both
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
@awanderingprson of course!
@awanderingprson of course!
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
Bump!
Bump!
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
@GreenMoon Hello! I'm sending over a CR for 2 fine alchemical reductions, if that's okay. ^^ [item=fine alchemical reduction] x2
@GreenMoon Hello! I'm sending over a CR for 2 fine alchemical reductions, if that's okay. ^^

Fine Alchemical Reduction x2
Check here if you are interested in unbred G1s; I have 200+ for sale.

Pro Tip:

Utilize Control F in CRs/PMs to find specific items by using the number of the amount that you have in your hoard.
@Isabella sure thing, will get to it!
@Isabella sure thing, will get to it!
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
Bump!
Bump!
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
@GreenMoon
Could I get 10x of Glass Beaker (3) made?
@GreenMoon
Could I get 10x of Glass Beaker (3) made?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff sure!
@Meowruff sure!
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
1 2