Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR's Favorite Coli Venue Bracket WINNER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Putting my bets on the final bracket being Crystal Pools vs Redrock Cove... We shall see! [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=2]
Putting my bets on the final bracket being Crystal Pools vs Redrock Cove... We shall see!
A tiny Brad the Buffsprite flexes while smiling!
[quote name="SunsetWaltz" date="2024-01-08 23:44:06" ] Ghostlight vs Mire is going to be interesting [/quote] all im gonna say is that so far it's veeeerrryyyyy close
SunsetWaltz wrote on 2024-01-08 23:44:06:
Ghostlight vs Mire is going to be interesting
all im gonna say is that so far it's veeeerrryyyyy close
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
this is so interesting because I don't do coli much but I always thought mire was THE coli venue. like, obviously some people use the others, but I thought the mire was what like 95% of people used since it's the best for levelling. but now I'm seeing people suggesting mire won't even be in the top four! that's crazy to me

(since I use it so little I'm not voting, just wanted to say this wasn't what I was expecting!)
this is so interesting because I don't do coli much but I always thought mire was THE coli venue. like, obviously some people use the others, but I thought the mire was what like 95% of people used since it's the best for levelling. but now I'm seeing people suggesting mire won't even be in the top four! that's crazy to me

(since I use it so little I'm not voting, just wanted to say this wasn't what I was expecting!)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
the mire is my favorite purely from how often i've been in there. it feels... nostalgic ig? idk its a very comfy venue to me. i vehemently dislike the crystal pools with every fiber of my being. T_T it hurts my eyes and i dread needing the materials in there lol blooming grove hurts my eyes too (theyre both SO BRIGHT on my monitor) but not as much. i do like the fams in blooming grove a lot.
im very glad scorched forest is out of the running already, that venue hates me with a passion. >:( the feeling is v much mutual
the mire is my favorite purely from how often i've been in there. it feels... nostalgic ig? idk its a very comfy venue to me. i vehemently dislike the crystal pools with every fiber of my being. T_T it hurts my eyes and i dread needing the materials in there lol blooming grove hurts my eyes too (theyre both SO BRIGHT on my monitor) but not as much. i do like the fams in blooming grove a lot.
im very glad scorched forest is out of the running already, that venue hates me with a passion. >:( the feeling is v much mutual
adP6My0.png
ghostlight ruins and redrock cove PLEAse
ghostlight ruins and redrock cove PLEAse
I'm very interested to see if mire makes it to the final round(s)

I'm grind there 99% of the time, but it's a bit stale to me because I've been there so much. I'd be happy to see either mire or ghostlight make it, though :D
I'm very interested to see if mire makes it to the final round(s)

I'm grind there 99% of the time, but it's a bit stale to me because I've been there so much. I'd be happy to see either mire or ghostlight make it, though :D
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

the love/hate with the mire is so funny... yes i have spent 4382958430 hours in there, yes it is hell, yes it is nostaglic<3
the love/hate with the mire is so funny... yes i have spent 4382958430 hours in there, yes it is hell, yes it is nostaglic<3
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
@Coli Bracket Pinglist semifinals are up! sorry for the delay again ;;
@Coli Bracket Pinglist semifinals are up! sorry for the delay again ;;
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
*cries* mire my beloved </3
*cries* mire my beloved </3
adP6My0.png
GLR v Crystal Pools is gonna be the most interesting for me. Edgy vs shiny rock...
GLR v Crystal Pools is gonna be the most interesting for me. Edgy vs shiny rock...
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7