Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | • The Vaernhomes' Garden Party '24
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36
Group 2. @Bonetta, @wistfulclown, @/8Spitfire8, @Veracity, @dauntingleaves, @DeiRuna, @LumeDeus, @c0nfused, @hyaciinth,@RugaQwarrcall [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65641869][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656419/65641869_350.png[/img][/url] Ellishara looked at the bunch of dragons closest to her. Having grown up at the Observatory, She was used to being surrounded by magic, but this just seemed off. Going up to the closest dragon, She asked which way do you think we should go? Hearing the discussion more dragons gathered and a little band split off and headed out to the unknown.
Group 2.
@Bonetta, @wistfulclown, @/8Spitfire8, @Veracity, @dauntingleaves, @DeiRuna, @LumeDeus, @c0nfused, @hyaciinth,@RugaQwarrcall

65641869_350.png

Ellishara looked at the bunch of dragons closest to her. Having grown up at the Observatory, She was used to being surrounded by magic, but this just seemed off.

Going up to the closest dragon, She asked which way do you think we should go? Hearing the discussion more dragons gathered and a little band split off and headed out to the unknown.

ddld6dc.png
[group 3] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61598454][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615985/61598454_350.png[/img][/url] Hyacinthus fiddled with some rope in his claws, listening to the other members of the group discuss. What an odd situation they had all found themselves in, far from the relaxed tea time he had been expecting. But it seemed like there was a plan to get them out of the garden eventually, and Hyacinthus was happy to just follow along. Certainly things can't get too much worse? @Astronic @UnknownPhoen1x @2BDamned (Hello all! I'm not much of a writer so i probably won't do too much rp, but feel free to ping me ^^ also @/2BDamned your art is very fun and VTwo's design is super cool!)
[group 3]

61598454_350.png

Hyacinthus fiddled with some rope in his claws, listening to the other members of the group discuss. What an odd situation they had all found themselves in, far from the relaxed tea time he had been expecting. But it seemed like there was a plan to get them out of the garden eventually, and Hyacinthus was happy to just follow along. Certainly things can't get too much worse?

@Astronic @UnknownPhoen1x @2BDamned (Hello all! I'm not much of a writer so i probably won't do too much rp, but feel free to ping me ^^ also @/2BDamned your art is very fun and VTwo's design is super cool!)
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
group 6 @risalex @SpiritX @Stagraven @Swiftstrike5 @cloudwhist @CrescentPeak @/gardenparty @Systematichaos @Blazestorm22 @Rao222 @lorri12 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72209123][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722092/72209123_350.png[/img][/url] DeepFire laughed at the mischievous cat. Glad to see a fighter and hopefully another magic user with them. Looking at Rosethorns chickens she contemplated them for a long time. They should make good early alarms if not a good meal. Not that She wanted to offend the Wildclaw, but hmmm. If rations ran low.
group 6
@risalex @SpiritX @Stagraven @Swiftstrike5 @cloudwhist
@CrescentPeak @/gardenparty @Systematichaos @Blazestorm22 @Rao222 @lorri12

72209123_350.png

DeepFire laughed at the mischievous cat. Glad to see a fighter and hopefully another magic user with them. Looking at Rosethorns chickens she contemplated them for a long time. They should make good early alarms if not a good meal. Not that She wanted to offend the Wildclaw, but hmmm. If rations ran low.

oh, gosh, sorry, i completely forgot to subscribe to the daily updates pinglist. alas..
oh, gosh, sorry, i completely forgot to subscribe to the daily updates pinglist. alas..
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58946587][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/589466/58946587_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns][item=romantic red rose][nextcol][color=#ff005c][b]Elora[/b][/color] | Group 6 “Ah, I’m sorry, the name’s [color=#ff005c]Elora[/color].” A glint reflected off his eyes as-did with his feathers. “I agree we best stick together in this garden.”[/columns] [size=2](Pings ok, I might not write a lot though “^^)[/size]
58946587_350.png
Romantic Red Rose Elora | Group 6
“Ah, I’m sorry, the name’s Elora.” A glint reflected off his eyes as-did with his feathers. “I agree we best stick together in this garden.”

(Pings ok, I might not write a lot though “^^)
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
[center] Hello Group 7! :D Not sure who wants to interact so I just picked @mikhael and Tuneup to start. I don't really RP or anything but I might write a couple longer texts! I wish everyone the best of luck, both in my group and outside of it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78939329][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789394/78939329_350.png[/img][/url] Joiya was [i]moderately[/i] frightened — if clammy claws were a sign of a 'moderate' amount of fear, that is. She didn't want to come off as unfriendly to the various dragons in her group, so she gave short replies and nodded her head every so often. They were usually a rather sprightly dragon but that bird - if one could really call that [i]thing[/i] a bird, threw him off course. She tentatively approached and peered at the long, metallic tool that was attached to Tuneup's hip. She had certainly had enough technology for one day, especially after that— "That's an interesting"—she paused for a moment—"contraption you've got there." I've never taken kindly to [i]machinery[/i] but I suppose now's a good time as any. I'm not going anywhere, am I?" Pushing through the fear was for the best, she surmised. Blurting out their thoughts was the best way to start conquering their fears. Despite Joiya's overall hesitation to interact with "technologically gifted" individuals. she could relate to their need for pockets - one could never have enough after all. Their mantle was lined with small pockets along the hem, containing various trinkets - nothing particularly useful at this time, other than a possible way to bond with Tuneup. Joiya quite liked the brown satchel attached to Tuneup's tail. It matched their style quite well and one could never go wrong with brown attire. Well, almost. She offered a soft smile to Tuneup. "I have some nuts in my 7th pocket if you'd like to share. We don't quite know if we can trust our little guardian yet, after all."[/center]
Hello Group 7! :D Not sure who wants to interact so I just picked @mikhael and Tuneup to start. I don't really RP or anything but I might write a couple longer texts! I wish everyone the best of luck, both in my group and outside of it!

78939329_350.png

Joiya was moderately frightened — if clammy claws were a sign of a 'moderate' amount of fear, that is. She didn't want to come off as unfriendly to the various dragons in her group, so she gave short replies and nodded her head every so often.

They were usually a rather sprightly dragon but that bird - if one could really call that thing a bird, threw him off course.

She tentatively approached and peered at the long, metallic tool that was attached to Tuneup's hip. She had certainly had enough technology for one day, especially after that—

"That's an interesting"—she paused for a moment—"contraption you've got there." I've never taken kindly to machinery but I suppose now's a good time as any. I'm not going anywhere, am I?"

Pushing through the fear was for the best, she surmised. Blurting out their thoughts was the best way to start conquering their fears.

Despite Joiya's overall hesitation to interact with "technologically gifted" individuals. she could relate to their need for pockets - one could never have enough after all. Their mantle was lined with small pockets along the hem, containing various trinkets - nothing particularly useful at this time, other than a possible way to bond with Tuneup. Joiya quite liked the brown satchel attached to Tuneup's tail. It matched their style quite well and one could never go wrong with brown attire. Well, almost.

She offered a soft smile to Tuneup. "I have some nuts in my 7th pocket if you'd like to share. We don't quite know if we can trust our little guardian yet, after all."
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
[center][size=1]The words in [b]bold[/b] are the most important bits, if anyone was wondering.[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82082006][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820821/82082006_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=69C17E][b]Group 6[/b][/color][/size] @SpiritX @gardenparty @Swiftstrike5 Frazaidi gave a curious look at the Aberration, relatively pleased that his companion had been of some amusement to dragons in his group. Lyra really was quite the little gremlin. At the thought, the Imperial cast Rosethorn's chickens a worried glance, hoping the black cat didn't get too hungry on this journey. [b]"Lovely to meet everyone's acquaintances, Elora, DeepFire, and Psyche."[/b] Frazaidi dips his head in turn to each dragon, [b]"I wish we could have met under... different circumstances."[/b] The Imperial pauses for a moment before giving a smile, attempting to lighten the dark cloud of doom hanging thickly around the group of dragons. [b]"I agree with you. No need to go wandering off, it's best to stay together in a strange (proven dangerous) place such as this.[/b] Frazaidi thought he was doing rather well around these new dragons, given the fact that they could be walking towards certain death, and his usual anxiety was multiplied by ten being around such a large group of strangers. [i]'They're not strangers, they have names now.'[/i] The Imperial reminds himself, keeping a watchful eye on Lyra.
The words in bold are the most important bits, if anyone was wondering.
82082006_350.png
Group 6
@SpiritX @gardenparty @Swiftstrike5

Frazaidi gave a curious look at the Aberration, relatively pleased that his companion had been of some amusement to dragons in his group. Lyra really was quite the little gremlin. At the thought, the Imperial cast Rosethorn's chickens a worried glance, hoping the black cat didn't get too hungry on this journey.
"Lovely to meet everyone's acquaintances, Elora, DeepFire, and Psyche." Frazaidi dips his head in turn to each dragon, "I wish we could have met under... different circumstances." The Imperial pauses for a moment before giving a smile, attempting to lighten the dark cloud of doom hanging thickly around the group of dragons.
"I agree with you. No need to go wandering off, it's best to stay together in a strange (proven dangerous) place such as this.
Frazaidi thought he was doing rather well around these new dragons, given the fact that they could be walking towards certain death, and his usual anxiety was multiplied by ten being around such a large group of strangers. 'They're not strangers, they have names now.' The Imperial reminds himself, keeping a watchful eye on Lyra.
wxiARy9.png
  • Peryton
  • ADHD
  • Friendly
  • Pings OK!
down
mz4O9Iy.gif
cutkr0S.png
DoQJ9XF.png
WYxPUv8.png
cZOnhJ9.png
Bt9KLea.png

vXkV3L9.gif
25JQOyr.pngX6bCU0I.pngN9TaxUS.pngsm7JQNl.pngWq7yxTc.gif
@Nott @SteamedMilk @bexbox @SillyFilly @mycenas @belated @Astaraela

RIP: @DewFeather

"Wait. Sera is missing....and now Harmony is missing too?" Riga took a breath and pulled herself together. This would never do. She was better than this. She raised 4 hatchlings aboard ship, surely she could rise to the occasion here.

"Does everyone have their supplies? I know we should stay together, but I'm torn between following Harmony (did anyone see where he went?) but I also thought I saw my sister across the field when the crate dropped...This is all so confusing! What we need is a strong guide!"

(sorry, no pictures...trying to get this out before the next chapter drops!)
@Nott @SteamedMilk @bexbox @SillyFilly @mycenas @belated @Astaraela

RIP: @DewFeather

"Wait. Sera is missing....and now Harmony is missing too?" Riga took a breath and pulled herself together. This would never do. She was better than this. She raised 4 hatchlings aboard ship, surely she could rise to the occasion here.

"Does everyone have their supplies? I know we should stay together, but I'm torn between following Harmony (did anyone see where he went?) but I also thought I saw my sister across the field when the crate dropped...This is all so confusing! What we need is a strong guide!"

(sorry, no pictures...trying to get this out before the next chapter drops!)
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83896261][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838963/83896261_350.png[/img][/url][/b] "[i]You do not want to fight against old magic[/i]", Niji chuckled, their lungs filling with the rich and powerful scents of both the flowers and the ambient magic. Now they understood why the Clan Overseer decided to send them as guests. The Garden's magic was strong and similar to the magic thrumming within their clan. Old and Other. This kind always has Rules that need to be followed. Niji knew this and now it was apparent that this knowledge was showing its usefulness. Huh, maybe they should thank Overseer when/if? they come back. "[i]I've seen and heard my share of similar magic,[/i]" they spoke, claws already sorting through the rations. "[i]And yet the base is simple - stay together, inform others of visible or audible things, and do not stray from the path. You do not want to lose yourself.[/i]" [size=2]Group 7 @mikhael pinged, but anyone from 7 can @ me[/size]
83896261_350.png

"You do not want to fight against old magic", Niji chuckled, their lungs filling with the rich and powerful scents of both the flowers and the ambient magic. Now they understood why the Clan Overseer decided to send them as guests.

The Garden's magic was strong and similar to the magic thrumming within their clan. Old and Other. This kind always has Rules that need to be followed. Niji knew this and now it was apparent that this knowledge was showing its usefulness. Huh, maybe they should thank Overseer when/if? they come back.

"I've seen and heard my share of similar magic," they spoke, claws already sorting through the rations. "And yet the base is simple - stay together, inform others of visible or audible things, and do not stray from the path. You do not want to lose yourself."

Group 7 @mikhael pinged, but anyone from 7 can @ me
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
@fortify @kittythelioness @foxg1ove [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18897480][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/188975/18897480_350.png[/img][/url] sensible ideas all around, honestly. tune-up's never been anything like a leader, just a mechanic, and it's good to have some insight from other members of the group. at niji and dancer's words, he nods, beginning to load his packs with some of the food and water rations. there's certainly a chance they might need those things for something later. ' can't say i know much about magic, old or otherwise, ' he remarks lightly to niji. ' if that's your area of expertise, i'm glad we've got you with us. hopefully we'll have a better shot at figuring this all out. ' they look at the rope that came with the rations, and frame the question to the other members of the group: ' this may be a funny idea, but - if it's best to stay together, should we all tie ourselves to one rope? we do that sometimes for our search and rescue missions - just helps make sure no one wanders off or gets too lost. ' to joiya, they offer a warm smile. ' thanks - got it from one of my siblings. i'm the main mechanic for our group. ' he sighs, tip of his tail flicking in something like irritation. ' i got sent because we thought i might be able to offer some service in thanks - i'm pretty good at fixing things up. doesn't look like there's much machinery here for you to worry about, though. ' to her benefit, and to his consternation.
@fortify @kittythelioness @foxg1ove

18897480_350.png

sensible ideas all around, honestly. tune-up's never been anything like a leader, just a mechanic, and it's good to have some insight from other members of the group. at niji and dancer's words, he nods, beginning to load his packs with some of the food and water rations. there's certainly a chance they might need those things for something later.

' can't say i know much about magic, old or otherwise, ' he remarks lightly to niji. ' if that's your area of expertise, i'm glad we've got you with us. hopefully we'll have a better shot at figuring this all out. '

they look at the rope that came with the rations, and frame the question to the other members of the group: ' this may be a funny idea, but - if it's best to stay together, should we all tie ourselves to one rope? we do that sometimes for our search and rescue missions - just helps make sure no one wanders off or gets too lost. '

to joiya, they offer a warm smile. ' thanks - got it from one of my siblings. i'm the main mechanic for our group. ' he sighs, tip of his tail flicking in something like irritation. ' i got sent because we thought i might be able to offer some service in thanks - i'm pretty good at fixing things up. doesn't look like there's much machinery here for you to worry about, though. ' to her benefit, and to his consternation.
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36