Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Color Headshots [no slots open]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
@Kulonei thank you! And just as a reminder you do still need to pay, no rush tho. Thanks again!
@Kulonei thank you! And just as a reminder you do still need to pay, no rush tho. Thanks again!
OHHHH THIS IS SO GORGEOUS!!!! ill send the treasure now! id love to go on your pinglist as well, id love more art from you!
OHHHH THIS IS SO GORGEOUS!!!! ill send the treasure now! id love to go on your pinglist as well, id love more art from you!
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
@VultureBone aww thank you!! and just to check, do you want to be pinged whenever i have a slot open, or just if i start offering more types of commissions? (which i'll probably do eventually)
@VultureBone aww thank you!! and just to check, do you want to be pinged whenever i have a slot open, or just if i start offering more types of commissions? (which i'll probably do eventually)
@BoatBud hey, i ended up drawing Echo! the hair was very fun ^^ Lmk if you want anything changed, and thank you for the commision! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q3vrYp9.png[/img]
@BoatBud hey, i ended up drawing Echo! the hair was very fun ^^ Lmk if you want anything changed, and thank you for the commision!

Q3vrYp9.png
both would be lovely!
both would be lovely!
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
Hello o/
Would you be up to drawing something for Kawka?
I loved the second example you posted and I thought he would look sick in ur style, something with funky colors and energetic/spooky vibe >:0c

I can offer 500g!
Hello o/
Would you be up to drawing something for Kawka?
I loved the second example you posted and I thought he would look sick in ur style, something with funky colors and energetic/spooky vibe >:0c

I can offer 500g!
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes Hello! And yes, i'd be happy to! A spooky ghost will be very fun ^^
@Verdes Hello! And yes, i'd be happy to! A spooky ghost will be very fun ^^
@kikokekuka

hello!! is it alright to have a bust of my sona and my partner's sona together? ill pay 300g if thats fine :] will add if needed!!! (or just a simple fullbody of my partners sona)

if you ever do accept this ill send the payment with specific stuff if thats alright with you,,,
@kikokekuka

hello!! is it alright to have a bust of my sona and my partner's sona together? ill pay 300g if thats fine :] will add if needed!!! (or just a simple fullbody of my partners sona)

if you ever do accept this ill send the payment with specific stuff if thats alright with you,,,
sunflower-lake-20230628113456-2.png
@cottonmarsh hello! and yes that's alright and 300g is good. You can expect me to be in done with your comm in a week or so!
@cottonmarsh hello! and yes that's alright and 300g is good. You can expect me to be in done with your comm in a week or so!
OH HELLO????? THATS SO PRETTY WTH???? Dude thats gotta be one of my favorite pieces of him, thank you so much! Do you have a toyhouse or preferred social media for crediting? And could I be added to the pinglist?
OH HELLO????? THATS SO PRETTY WTH???? Dude thats gotta be one of my favorite pieces of him, thank you so much! Do you have a toyhouse or preferred social media for crediting? And could I be added to the pinglist?
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19