Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Huzzah's Desperate Art Attempt CLOSED
1 2 3
I'd love to be pinged if you ever take more orders! I love your style ;o;
I'd love to be pinged if you ever take more orders! I love your style ;o;
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Alright, cool I'll edit the form as soon as I can.
Alright, cool I'll edit the form as soon as I can.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
could i be added to a pinglist pls ? :]
could i be added to a pinglist pls ? :]
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
i’d love to be added to a pinglist if you decide to open again!!
i’d love to be added to a pinglist if you decide to open again!!
6CN4MKAX_o.png
ART SHOP
ROWAN - HE/HIM

certified freak
to anyone checking in im still working on commisions! things are just slow atm, my pen keeps working irregulary on top of irl stuff, im sorry for the wait >> feel free to pm me for updates or if youd like to cancel, and thank you for your patience!
to anyone checking in im still working on commisions! things are just slow atm, my pen keeps working irregulary on top of irl stuff, im sorry for the wait >> feel free to pm me for updates or if youd like to cancel, and thank you for your patience!
mbWgKmD.png
@XXVeil @OnyxBat @Giltine13 hello everyone, just sending out an update on whats going because unfortunately my pen pressure isnt working, and hasnt been for quite a while. I assumed this would fix itself as in the past its been finicky and would just give up sometimes, but considering it hasnt worked in quite a while now i wanted to let you know and ask on how youd like to proceed. a) if youre still interested in getting a commision from me you can wait and see if my pen fixes itself, though im uncertain of this atp, and we can put this on pause and youll be messaged if it does, that way you can let me know if youre still interested! b) if youd still like your commision worked on but are ok with it turning out differently then you initally commisioned for, im still able to work on it. This just means id be using different brushes for color and lineart (and shading if you ordered), and it may not be quite up to the same level of quality i usually produce c) you can cancel. If youd like as seen in option a, i can message you if/when things change and im able to work on commisions as normal thank you everyone for your patience, its really appreicated as i know my turnout has been quite slow, and even if you decide to cancel im grateful for you having commisioned me in the first place <3 here are a couple of examples of what the art im able to produce now looks like if youre interested [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/791880207056764928/1196638356797411468/Untitled226_20240115221223.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/791880207056764928/1196638357149712445/Untitled214_20240115221244.png[/img]
@XXVeil @OnyxBat @Giltine13

hello everyone, just sending out an update on whats going because unfortunately my pen pressure isnt working, and hasnt been for quite a while. I assumed this would fix itself as in the past its been finicky and would just give up sometimes, but considering it hasnt worked in quite a while now i wanted to let you know and ask on how youd like to proceed.

a) if youre still interested in getting a commision from me you can wait and see if my pen fixes itself, though im uncertain of this atp, and we can put this on pause and youll be messaged if it does, that way you can let me know if youre still interested!

b) if youd still like your commision worked on but are ok with it turning out differently then you initally commisioned for, im still able to work on it. This just means id be using different brushes for color and lineart (and shading if you ordered), and it may not be quite up to the same level of quality i usually produce

c) you can cancel. If youd like as seen in option a, i can message you if/when things change and im able to work on commisions as normal

thank you everyone for your patience, its really appreicated as i know my turnout has been quite slow, and even if you decide to cancel im grateful for you having commisioned me in the first place <3

here are a couple of examples of what the art im able to produce now looks like if youre interested
Untitled226_20240115221223.png
Untitled214_20240115221244.png
mbWgKmD.png
hello, thank you for the ping/update! i'm happy to still commission you even with the different brushes/etc ^^ i went ahead and updated my original post again with a link to a couple of my characters you could choose from; hopefully it looks alright!
hello, thank you for the ping/update! i'm happy to still commission you even with the different brushes/etc ^^ i went ahead and updated my original post again with a link to a couple of my characters you could choose from; hopefully it looks alright!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Haya, I am good with option b! I still def want for my orders to be drawn and I don't mind them looking different due to the lack of pen pressure and thus use of different brushes, that doesn't change at all that your stuff is still super cute!

Really sorry to hear about your pen troubles, that must be quite hard to deal with. I hope the pen comes around or you're able to eventually get a new one.
Haya, I am good with option b! I still def want for my orders to be drawn and I don't mind them looking different due to the lack of pen pressure and thus use of different brushes, that doesn't change at all that your stuff is still super cute!

Really sorry to hear about your pen troubles, that must be quite hard to deal with. I hope the pen comes around or you're able to eventually get a new one.
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
I'm still interested :) But can I swap out the character Ningka for a girl named Chiyou? I also might want to switch out my other OC for a different one.
I'm still interested :) But can I swap out the character Ningka for a girl named Chiyou? I also might want to switch out my other OC for a different one.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
1 2 3