Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:The Wandering Woods:. NEW 4/21
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39
@grandstander PA sent! Let me know if you end up wanting to change currency, and she can be held for a week if you need some time :)

@grandstander PA sent! Let me know if you end up wanting to change currency, and she can be held for a week if you need some time :)

@Piktsy Apologies, Aurelia has been claimed. If you're still interested in a hatchling like her, I can breed the pair as soon as they're off cooldown if you'd like to join their pinglist:
@Piktsy Apologies, Aurelia has been claimed. If you're still interested in a hatchling like her, I can breed the pair as soon as they're off cooldown if you'd like to join their pinglist:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3294061/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ym3zDtp.png[/img][/url][/center]
Ym3zDtp.png
vpQz04I.png
Can i get amaranthus for gems
Can i get amaranthus for gems
a374362971b0abbb91be8fa2367af7f9bb3016fd.png
Very interested in blaze pairings and would love to see a finished Shaded Grove pair or a non-ancient breed with that Bronze blaze ^^
Very interested in blaze pairings and would love to see a finished Shaded Grove pair or a non-ancient breed with that Bronze blaze ^^
Selling fest, crates, den, +more!
wip hatchery
@Nosramus PA sent!

@sburbplayer
Glad you're interested :) If you'd like to be notified when the Shaded Grove pair is ready, feel free to join their pinglist here:

@Nosramus PA sent!

@sburbplayer
Glad you're interested :) If you'd like to be notified when the Shaded Grove pair is ready, feel free to join their pinglist here:

@maranimh YES PEASE!
@maranimh YES PEASE!
bHeX9bv.png
Hi! May I be put on the pinglist for new Cirque de Nuit hatchlings?
Hi! May I be put on the pinglist for new Cirque de Nuit hatchlings?
[br][columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lF7iBgT.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color][nextcol] [size=4]Hello! You're invited to join [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3191249/1][b]The Hatchery Masterlist![/b][/url]![/size] What started as an idea to list hatcheries in an easy-to-browse manner with searchable tags has now become a collection of over 300 hatcheries! Not only does it make it easier for adopters to find a hatchery that fits their interests, but hopefully it will bring more customers your way as well! If you'd like to join, just fill out the form on the second page, post it in the thread, and you're all good to go! You can request changes at any time, and it's totally free to use :) [size=1]If I've already invited you, sorry for the repost! Feel free to ignore, or ping me and I'll pop back in and delete this <3 Either way, have a great day![/columns] [br]

lF7iBgT.png xxx Hello! You're invited to join The Hatchery Masterlist!!

What started as an idea to list hatcheries in an easy-to-browse manner with searchable tags has now become a collection of over 300 hatcheries! Not only does it make it easier for adopters to find a hatchery that fits their interests, but hopefully it will bring more customers your way as well!

If you'd like to join, just fill out the form on the second page, post it in the thread, and you're all good to go! You can request changes at any time, and it's totally free to use :)

If I've already invited you, sorry for the repost! Feel free to ignore, or ping me and I'll pop back in and delete this <3 Either way, have a great day!

They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
@Piktsy
Ok I'll nest them as soon as they're off cooldown in roughly 10 days, don't forget to add yourself to their pinglist to get notified when their hatchlings are available~ Being on the pinglist also means you can get one during the ~24 hour pinglist hold period that happens once I post new hatchlings
@GableSun
Hello! Thank you for your interest in the Cirque de Nuit hatchlings - unfortunately with the Flight Rising pinglists I can't manually add anyone to them, but you can add yourself by clicking on this widget:
@Piktsy
Ok I'll nest them as soon as they're off cooldown in roughly 10 days, don't forget to add yourself to their pinglist to get notified when their hatchlings are available~ Being on the pinglist also means you can get one during the ~24 hour pinglist hold period that happens once I post new hatchlings
@GableSun
Hello! Thank you for your interest in the Cirque de Nuit hatchlings - unfortunately with the Flight Rising pinglists I can't manually add anyone to them, but you can add yourself by clicking on this widget:
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39