Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FAMILIAR TRADING [junk4junk,LF ASprite]
Hi! I'm looking to trade some familiars.

First, I have lots of NotN familiars, and I'm looking to trade them for other NotN fams, 1:1. Just trying to finish out my collection. See SECOND POST for all the familiars I need and what I'm missing. DONE.

Second, I have lots of junk familiars and not that much junk apparel. I'm trading junk familiars 1:1 for junk apparel I can throw into Baldwin's Cauldron.

Third, (and this is a long shot), I'm looking to see if I can trade both my Windbound Plumage (13.5kg LAH) and my Boneyard Tatters (6.5kg LAH) for an Arcane Sprite (20kg LAH). I can provide proof if you'd like. I'd also be willing to sell either for pure t/g.
Hi! I'm looking to trade some familiars.

First, I have lots of NotN familiars, and I'm looking to trade them for other NotN fams, 1:1. Just trying to finish out my collection. See SECOND POST for all the familiars I need and what I'm missing. DONE.

Second, I have lots of junk familiars and not that much junk apparel. I'm trading junk familiars 1:1 for junk apparel I can throw into Baldwin's Cauldron.

Third, (and this is a long shot), I'm looking to see if I can trade both my Windbound Plumage (13.5kg LAH) and my Boneyard Tatters (6.5kg LAH) for an Arcane Sprite (20kg LAH). I can provide proof if you'd like. I'd also be willing to sell either for pure t/g.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[u][b]Familiars I NEED:[/b][/u] [item=decision maker] [item=rock paper scissors] [item=killer keyboard] [item=bewildered broom] [item=steadfast sweeper] [item=manticore's might] [item=catty cannon] [item=wicker dragon] [item=tinder toy] [item=furious fawn] [item=banshee brooch] [item=curious kettle] [rule] Familiars I have EXTRAS of: [item=axe mimic] [item=crooked hatchet] [item=ball-jointed bogsneak] [item=bogsneak puppet] [item=calculating candleabra] [item=smoldering sconce] [item=glowing globe] [item=masked phantom] [item=veiled vision] [item=serpentine lamp] [item=vulpine lamp] [item=spirit armor] [item=colubrid column] [item=inquisitive shroud] [item=valorous cape] [item=transmuted treasure] [item=antique chair] [item=spidered seat] [item=time devourer] [item=tricky telescope] [item=mischievous magnifier] [item=blooming hedgehide] [item=pinpush mirror doll] [item=four-eyed phylactery] [item=kyorinrin] [item=apparition lance] [item=dancing chalice] [item=pitfall fixture] [item=spritely portrait] [item=bouncy broiler] [item=glazed sentry] [item=magic carpet] [item=encouraging quill] [item=danger decor] [item=salt and pepper] [item=sugar and spice] [item=book swarm] [item=book hoard] [item=articulated fidget toy] [item=nutcracker] [item=snapper nutcracker] [item=formal tea set] [item=afternoon tea] [item=venom ring] [item=crystal curiosity] [item=ponder orb] [item=dismayed devilwood] [item=eerie baubles] [item=enchanted jewelry] [item=entrapping shackles] [item=treacherous irons] [item=littlest snapdragon] [item=snappish planting] [item=rogue apparel] [item=whimsical ensemble]
Familiars I NEED:
Decision Maker Rock Paper Scissors Killer Keyboard Bewildered Broom Steadfast Sweeper Manticore's Might Catty Cannon Wicker Dragon Tinder Toy Banshee Brooch Curious Kettle

Familiars I have EXTRAS of:
Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Smoldering Sconce Glowing Globe Masked Phantom Veiled Vision Serpentine Lamp Vulpine Lamp Spirit Armor Colubrid Column Inquisitive Shroud Valorous Cape Transmuted Treasure Antique Chair Spidered Seat Time Devourer Tricky Telescope Mischievous Magnifier Blooming Hedgehide Pinpush Mirror Doll Four-Eyed Phylactery Kyorinrin Apparition Lance Dancing Chalice Pitfall Fixture Spritely Portrait Bouncy Broiler Glazed Sentry Magic Carpet Encouraging Quill Danger Decor Salt and Pepper Sugar and Spice Book Swarm Book Hoard Articulated Fidget Toy Nutcracker Snapper Nutcracker Formal Tea Set Afternoon Tea Venom Ring Crystal Curiosity Ponder Orb Dismayed Devilwood Eerie Baubles Enchanted Jewelry Entrapping Shackles Treacherous Irons Littlest Snapdragon Snappish Planting Rogue Apparel Whimsical Ensemble
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
EDIT: open!
EDIT: open!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
Hiya, I have an extra of Catty cannon, Banshee brooch, rock paper scissors, and killer keyboard

I only need Spirit armor though! I wouldn't mind the off balance trade however.
Hiya, I have an extra of Catty cannon, Banshee brooch, rock paper scissors, and killer keyboard

I only need Spirit armor though! I wouldn't mind the off balance trade however.
032d1f263e5555d99e0e955a5f734895af2fb1c7.png Xdm2YwF.png
sopvTVM.png
BzjAkuF.png
griffin-1826-45_43_47_9_4_9.png old-oaks-2.png jt3PpxV.png
@brilliantsky Hi! Would it be possible to trade a Decision Maker, Killer Keyboard, Bewildered Broom, Manticore's Might, Catty Cannon, Wicker Dragon, and Banshee Brooch for any mixture of Four-Eyed Phylacteries and Serpentine Lamps?
@brilliantsky Hi! Would it be possible to trade a Decision Maker, Killer Keyboard, Bewildered Broom, Manticore's Might, Catty Cannon, Wicker Dragon, and Banshee Brooch for any mixture of Four-Eyed Phylacteries and Serpentine Lamps?
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
@lucklife sounds good to me! id also be happy to send some junk familiars you can hoardsell or give to baldwin or whatever

@mysticmeat yes!!! i actually have three spare phylacteries, and four spare lamps which is exactly the number of familiars you offered me. ill send a CR!
@lucklife sounds good to me! id also be happy to send some junk familiars you can hoardsell or give to baldwin or whatever

@mysticmeat yes!!! i actually have three spare phylacteries, and four spare lamps which is exactly the number of familiars you offered me. ill send a CR!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky
Sure, if you've got spares to melt that works too! Do you still want the repeats of what MysticMeat offered?
@brilliantsky
Sure, if you've got spares to melt that works too! Do you still want the repeats of what MysticMeat offered?
sopvTVM.png
BzjAkuF.png
@lucklife nah, no need (unless you want some extra junk fams)!
@lucklife nah, no need (unless you want some extra junk fams)!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky ha alright it looks like they covered so much that it's down to a 1:1 trade of a rock paper scissors for a spirit armor! Thats fine, I always forget to melt stuff
@brilliantsky ha alright it looks like they covered so much that it's down to a 1:1 trade of a rock paper scissors for a spirit armor! Thats fine, I always forget to melt stuff
sopvTVM.png
BzjAkuF.png
@lucklife sending a CR.
@lucklife sending a CR.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png