Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else forget about NOTN?
Whoops. I did a thing and messed up. That is all. I guess there's always next year!
Whoops. I did a thing and messed up. That is all. I guess there's always next year!
I did not, and my wrists and hands are paying the price for all my grinding.

(If you want any of the new familiars, I have about a hundred duplicates - just let me know.)
I did not, and my wrists and hands are paying the price for all my grinding.

(If you want any of the new familiars, I have about a hundred duplicates - just let me know.)
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
I did, unfortunately… but I got here in time to get like, 35 chests and got 2 eggs [emoji=aether laughing size=2]
I did, unfortunately… but I got here in time to get like, 35 chests and got 2 eggs
Untitled390-20240403161955.png
I missed the early days and could not focus for the life of me to get any grinding or brewing in. I got all of the new familiars (for that blasted 1000 familiar achievement) and some of the new detail apparel, as well as a few genes (FernPais my beloved) but nothing mind-blowing. My head has just been all over the place and since fully expanding my lair I haven't known what to do with myself!
I missed the early days and could not focus for the life of me to get any grinding or brewing in. I got all of the new familiars (for that blasted 1000 familiar achievement) and some of the new detail apparel, as well as a few genes (FernPais my beloved) but nothing mind-blowing. My head has just been all over the place and since fully expanding my lair I haven't known what to do with myself!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png