Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | blossom Please Please Please Please Plea
1 2 3
I 100% support this for all breeds. Blossom is so cute and I really want it on basically everyone.
I 100% support this for all breeds. Blossom is so cute and I really want it on basically everyone.
FR%20Adopt%20Sheepy%20Starry%20Peach.png
100% support. I was flabbergasted when the nature ancient didn't get it. And, if it was implemented correctly for modern breeds it'd be no more linebreaking than gembond, firefly, spines, or sparkles, so why not for moderns as well? Blossom for everyone!
100% support. I was flabbergasted when the nature ancient didn't get it. And, if it was implemented correctly for modern breeds it'd be no more linebreaking than gembond, firefly, spines, or sparkles, so why not for moderns as well? Blossom for everyone!
LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.pngImE8TtZ.pngoKZOZJE.pngdnRpItE.png
Support
Replace willow with blossom willow just looks weird on auras
Support
Replace willow with blossom willow just looks weird on auras
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Support, for modern too. Its a nice alternative to gembond
Support, for modern too. Its a nice alternative to gembond
Support as long as they really bump up the mum drop rate to account for increased demand. Getting mums for the scroll is currently a miserable nightmare unless you have a lot of money to throw at the AH.

Give it to moderns too.
Support as long as they really bump up the mum drop rate to account for increased demand. Getting mums for the scroll is currently a miserable nightmare unless you have a lot of money to throw at the AH.

Give it to moderns too.
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2024-01-04 20:51:22" ] Support as long as they really bump up the mum drop rate to account for increased demand. Getting mums for the scroll is currently a miserable nightmare unless you have a lot of money to throw at the AH. Give it to moderns too. [/quote] At this point, they could just release Blossom in the gem marketplace, and you'll be saving money compared to what they were on the AH last time I looked lmao
PersimmonBird wrote on 2024-01-04 20:51:22:

Give it to moderns too.

At this point, they could just release Blossom in the gem marketplace, and you'll be saving money compared to what they were on the AH last time I looked lmao
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
1 2 3