Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising New Year Resolutions
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
i want to write down my lore and be more active in general! i haven't had the chance to last year. i also want to make FR friends and force myself to Socialize
i want to write down my lore and be more active in general! i haven't had the chance to last year. i also want to make FR friends and force myself to Socialize
not necessarily a resolution but an rng-based hope: finish visiting the flights. My countdown will be up soon to move again but I'm waiting on one eye type to hatch before moving, then one more move after that and I'll have been in all of the flights! I still need to re-visit Nature (my original flight) to finish my project, and then hopefully mid next year I can settle down. :)

otherwise try to play less and also somehow finish gem scroll projects
not necessarily a resolution but an rng-based hope: finish visiting the flights. My countdown will be up soon to move again but I'm waiting on one eye type to hatch before moving, then one more move after that and I'll have been in all of the flights! I still need to re-visit Nature (my original flight) to finish my project, and then hopefully mid next year I can settle down. :)

otherwise try to play less and also somehow finish gem scroll projects
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Reduce me total amount of permas probably, and to finish changing genes/breeds to some dragons.
Reduce me total amount of permas probably, and to finish changing genes/breeds to some dragons.
banjo-again-100x100.png {BAZ Sales}
{Exalt Row}
{Free}
{Wishlist}

they/them
ESL | FR+4
... cheetah-icon.png
I haven't considered resolutions of any capacity, huh.

I guess re-sorting my lair?
I haven't considered resolutions of any capacity, huh.

I guess re-sorting my lair?
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I just started playing again, so I guess to be more active. I also have some fandragon projects I’d like to work on.
I just started playing again, so I guess to be more active. I also have some fandragon projects I’d like to work on.
hot_dog.png
temporary signature
Expanding on my lore, for sure. I want to get to a point again where all of my dragons have bios that I'm happy with, and maybe get a lore thread up and running in the Creative Corner, too.

I'd also like to keep consistently making skins and open up custom skin commissions semi-frequently. Hopefully I can hold myself to that.
Expanding on my lore, for sure. I want to get to a point again where all of my dragons have bios that I'm happy with, and maybe get a lore thread up and running in the Creative Corner, too.

I'd also like to keep consistently making skins and open up custom skin commissions semi-frequently. Hopefully I can hold myself to that.
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23