Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | these items look like theyre so old
[item=Fungal Leather][item=Armadillo Leather] like you get it right? the really simple gradient background, the highlights on the edges that were really common in flight rising art back in the day [img]https://i.ibb.co/NWmmBY1/image.png[/img]([url=https://i.ibb.co/NWmmBY1/image.png]link for quality[/url] or just [url=https://antifandom.com/flightrising/wiki/Old_Art]here[/url]) i kind of love that. its funny
Fungal Leather Armadillo Leather
like you get it right? the really simple gradient background, the highlights on the edges that were really common in flight rising art back in the day
image.png(link for quality or just here)

i kind of love that. its funny
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
It's nice. I don't intend to knock the newer art- it's really pretty- but I do personally prefer the older style (the simpler backgrounds make it way easier to discern what the item is)
It's nice. I don't intend to knock the newer art- it's really pretty- but I do personally prefer the older style (the simpler backgrounds make it way easier to discern what the item is)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

You're right, those leather items have that old vibe to them
Looking through that antifandom link was a nostalgic trip, and I learned some new things. Thanks for linking it!
You're right, those leather items have that old vibe to them
CAiwzvK.png
Color choise un-olds them
Color choise un-olds them
im going to be honest i thought you posted a lorwolf screenshot for a moment, didn't realize so much old art was on the wiki i've been here for 9 whole years and some of that art absolutely outdates me joining but i don't recgonize a good chunk of it even though i was here prior to those updates. also is it just me or do the images start breaking once it gets to the apparel section?
im going to be honest i thought you posted a lorwolf screenshot for a moment, didn't realize so much old art was on the wiki i've been here for 9 whole years and some of that art absolutely outdates me joining but i don't recgonize a good chunk of it even though i was here prior to those updates. also is it just me or do the images start breaking once it gets to the apparel section?
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
[quote name="bulrush" date="2024-01-04 06:18:05" ]also is it just me or do the images start breaking once it gets to the apparel section? [/quote] yeah i think breezewiki/antifandom just cant display these right, on the original wikia page it should probably work but im not touching wikiafandomwhatever
bulrush wrote on 2024-01-04 06:18:05:
also is it just me or do the images start breaking once it gets to the apparel section?
yeah i think breezewiki/antifandom just cant display these right, on the original wikia page it should probably work but im not touching wikiafandomwhatever
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature