Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scenes you want?
1 2 3 4 5
no specific areas but I NEED more that are predominantly black, white, and red, by themselves or in any combination.

all of the scenes are like orange, or pink, or blue... please I need some black white and red ones!
(maybe there are some and I just don't know lol maybe I should go look)
edit: yeah, nope. Remembrance is the closest there is to a really red one I think :(
no specific areas but I NEED more that are predominantly black, white, and red, by themselves or in any combination.

all of the scenes are like orange, or pink, or blue... please I need some black white and red ones!
(maybe there are some and I just don't know lol maybe I should go look)
edit: yeah, nope. Remembrance is the closest there is to a really red one I think :(
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Caves pwease... I love me a good cave, like a natural one with no buildings or what have you. c:

A large conifer forest, maybe. Or a rugged, rainy coastline, not a tropical one.
Caves pwease... I love me a good cave, like a natural one with no buildings or what have you. c:

A large conifer forest, maybe. Or a rugged, rainy coastline, not a tropical one.
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
A mountainous or rocky location that is just desaturated browns with a touch of grey and maybe some murk-like green accents.
A mountainous or rocky location that is just desaturated browns with a touch of grey and maybe some murk-like green accents.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
  1. KITCHENNNN
  2. vineyard
  3. orchard
  4. wheat fields
  5. olive grove
  6. Mediterranean-like environment (pine trees, rocky terrain, shrubs, azure sea)
  7. something like Madagascar
  8. hippodrome
  9. Greek-inspired theatre
  10. bazaar of the Colonnades
  11. bakery
  12. bathhouse
  1. KITCHENNNN
  2. vineyard
  3. orchard
  4. wheat fields
  5. olive grove
  6. Mediterranean-like environment (pine trees, rocky terrain, shrubs, azure sea)
  7. something like Madagascar
  8. hippodrome
  9. Greek-inspired theatre
  10. bazaar of the Colonnades
  11. bakery
  12. bathhouse
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
A lab!
Arcane glowing crystals!
A city perhaps? Cities based on each element??
A lab!
Arcane glowing crystals!
A city perhaps? Cities based on each element??
SIG-02.png
Thorndark altar please or creepy carnival where you look at it and its ominous
Thorndark altar please or creepy carnival where you look at it and its ominous
qe7N2ik.png
Something red and something monochrome. Please. ;_; It's so hard to find scenes that work with red-range or greyscale dragons; a number of mine don't even have scenes at all yet.
Something red and something monochrome. Please. ;_; It's so hard to find scenes that work with red-range or greyscale dragons; a number of mine don't even have scenes at all yet.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I honestly agree with what everyone's said already!

For my own add ons:

- The missing Coli scenes are my top choice! I trust they'll come eventually though, just a matter of time!

- Night-time versions of existing (and future!) Coli venue scenes please! Since the Coliseum has day/night versions of the Venue, I think it'd be great to also have day/night versions of the Scenes for them too.

- Balwin scenes! Meaning scenes inspired by Baldwin himself / the Bubbling Brew activity of alchemy but also scenes to match the vistas you can brew!
I honestly agree with what everyone's said already!

For my own add ons:

- The missing Coli scenes are my top choice! I trust they'll come eventually though, just a matter of time!

- Night-time versions of existing (and future!) Coli venue scenes please! Since the Coliseum has day/night versions of the Venue, I think it'd be great to also have day/night versions of the Scenes for them too.

- Balwin scenes! Meaning scenes inspired by Baldwin himself / the Bubbling Brew activity of alchemy but also scenes to match the vistas you can brew!
SIGGy.png
PING ME if you need my attention!

SIGGy2.png
I'd love to see more vague landscape type scenes. along the lines of the seasonal trees, cloudscapes, and coliseum venue ones. they're all so good and give a perfect backdrop to a dragon without being too distracting.

the room-based ones are cool too, like the tavern, library, and crystal shop, but can be a bit much sometimes, or not the right style/vibe.
I'd love to see more vague landscape type scenes. along the lines of the seasonal trees, cloudscapes, and coliseum venue ones. they're all so good and give a perfect backdrop to a dragon without being too distracting.

the room-based ones are cool too, like the tavern, library, and crystal shop, but can be a bit much sometimes, or not the right style/vibe.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Hotel and a school, a kitchen
Hotel and a school, a kitchen
XI8Ptgx.jpg
1 2 3 4 5