Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] 4 Digit ID wildclaw
1 2 3 4
if you want help with auction services @Aurora23 runs them c:
if you want help with auction services @Aurora23 runs them c:
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@cabbige

If you know you want to sell her you should go ahead and maybe see if someone like Aurora23 who does auctions would be able to advise you on all things you need to know. Either way, I would be very interested should you decided to put her up for sale or auction.
@cabbige

If you know you want to sell her you should go ahead and maybe see if someone like Aurora23 who does auctions would be able to advise you on all things you need to know. Either way, I would be very interested should you decided to put her up for sale or auction.
XdA0BPq.png
@cabbige I'd like a ping if you auction
@cabbige I'd like a ping if you auction
8G9Vnvx.gif
I would love a ping for the auction!
I would love a ping for the auction!
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
I have been summoned lol

@cabbige Hello! Off the top of my head, I can recall numbers around 80kgs - 150kgs of the most recent sales, and a quick forum search confirms that with confirmed sales numbers of
90kgs: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3245431/4#post_54391934
and 130kgs: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3284087/2#post_55393350

Seeing as how she is already a wonderful color and is a 2nd generation, I think this is easily what people will be willing to offer. An auction will be your safest bet. However, if you choose to make this sale privately, make sure to allow enough time and publicly post that you are taking offers for this dragon. 4 Digits are rare and a lot of people wait and save up just for one!

I'm very happy to help if you need any tips, or even if you'd like me to help with an auction. But I offer as much help with info as you need regardless if I run an auction for you :) (Even if it means helping set up your own!)

@beingofSalt - Thank you for the referral!
I have been summoned lol

@cabbige Hello! Off the top of my head, I can recall numbers around 80kgs - 150kgs of the most recent sales, and a quick forum search confirms that with confirmed sales numbers of
90kgs: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3245431/4#post_54391934
and 130kgs: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3284087/2#post_55393350

Seeing as how she is already a wonderful color and is a 2nd generation, I think this is easily what people will be willing to offer. An auction will be your safest bet. However, if you choose to make this sale privately, make sure to allow enough time and publicly post that you are taking offers for this dragon. 4 Digits are rare and a lot of people wait and save up just for one!

I'm very happy to help if you need any tips, or even if you'd like me to help with an auction. But I offer as much help with info as you need regardless if I run an auction for you :) (Even if it means helping set up your own!)

@beingofSalt - Thank you for the referral!
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
She's wonderful!! Sadly out of my current about 90kg budget (gems and treasure) so I'll have to sit out, but good luck with your sale!
She's wonderful!! Sadly out of my current about 90kg budget (gems and treasure) so I'll have to sit out, but good luck with your sale!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
what a beautiful girl!! i'm pretty much fresh out of funds from working on projects over notn, but good luck with selling her!!
what a beautiful girl!! i'm pretty much fresh out of funds from working on projects over notn, but good luck with selling her!!
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
she's probabaly worth a ton!
i have forgotten what i bought mine for, otherwise i could give advise hahaha

shame i can't afford her haha
i could only offer art atm and she's probs worth too much for that
she's probabaly worth a ton!
i have forgotten what i bought mine for, otherwise i could give advise hahaha

shame i can't afford her haha
i could only offer art atm and she's probs worth too much for that
isKD8b7.pngjOdmNEF.gif3oZFknA.pnggzm9m1T.png8dl44zX.pngQr6tX5g.pngXkGU4ms.gifvm7mN7X.gif
LsrqPUv.png
Cig1Dl6.png
KgVQIRc.png
xo4eyq6.png
iJgGlJd.png
iqrclgy.png
DzMZn6q.pngIsVae30.png
EvS3mMl.png
@Aurora23 thank you for the insight! would it be ok to pm you with some questions ? its my first time trying to auction a dragon so everything is a bit confusing and overwhelming for me
@Aurora23 thank you for the insight! would it be ok to pm you with some questions ? its my first time trying to auction a dragon so everything is a bit confusing and overwhelming for me
sxi963Q.png61SjpfZ.png
Please ping me when you auction :)
Please ping me when you auction :)
1 2 3 4