Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] 4 Digit ID wildclaw
1 2 3 4
Very interested if you decide to sell or do an auction! I recently bought Kabu for the equivalence of 140kg, but I did pay extra because of his coloration. I also traded around 100kg worth of dragons for Bill a little before that. So 100kg is definitely the minimum amount you'd want to get.
Very interested if you decide to sell or do an auction! I recently bought Kabu for the equivalence of 140kg, but I did pay extra because of his coloration. I also traded around 100kg worth of dragons for Bill a little before that. So 100kg is definitely the minimum amount you'd want to get.
kabuu.png
@Maws Thank you for the insight! I'll probably do an auction when i sell her :>
@Maws Thank you for the insight! I'll probably do an auction when i sell her :>
sxi963Q.png61SjpfZ.png
When/if you sell her, I'd definitely be interested! What a pretty kiddo <3
When/if you sell her, I'd definitely be interested! What a pretty kiddo <3
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
I would also be interested!
I would also be interested!
fkUgl3H.png
About a year ago I bought my 4 digit for 90kg so I could see anywhere form 80kg to 100kg for her. Auction would be the best way to go about selling her.
About a year ago I bought my 4 digit for 90kg so I could see anywhere form 80kg to 100kg for her. Auction would be the best way to go about selling her.
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
OMG what a lovely girl. I am VERY interested. Please mark me down if you decide to auction. Will you take items/payment plans?
OMG what a lovely girl. I am VERY interested. Please mark me down if you decide to auction. Will you take items/payment plans?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
[quote name="gbot13" date="2024-01-02 13:19:43" ] OMG what a lovely girl. I am VERY interested. Please mark me down if you decide to auction. Will you take items/payment plans? [/quote] I probably wont take items also idk how payment plans work for dragon sales since once the dragon/currency switch hands theres not much security in that?? tho i might be wrong
gbot13 wrote on 2024-01-02 13:19:43:
I probably wont take items
also idk how payment plans work for dragon sales since once the dragon/currency switch hands theres not much security in that?? tho i might be wrong
sxi963Q.png61SjpfZ.png
@cabbige No worries! I needed to know so I can start liquidating.

I've done a couple payment plans in the past--essentially you hang onto the dragon (in my experience) and we come up with a timeline to pay. For example, we agree that I pay X gems within 2 months of winning the auction. That way, people who have most of their dragon money in items (like myself) would have time to sell them for pure currency.

Does that make sense?

I've done a couple payment plans in the past--essentially you hang onto the dragon (in my experience) and we come up with a timeline to pay. For example, we agree that I pay X gems within 2 months of winning the auction. That way, people who have most of their dragon money in items (like myself) would have time to sell them for pure currency.

Does that make sense?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
if you auction please ping me!
if you auction please ping me!
PSquXQq.gif
 › adult | she/they | aedt
 › about me
 › auction services
 › wishlist
 › uma collection
[quote name="gbot13" date="2024-01-02 13:35:53" ] @cabbige No worries! I needed to know so I can start liquidating. I've done a couple payment plans in the past--essentially you hang onto the dragon (in my experience) and we come up with a timeline to pay. For example, we agree that I pay X gems within 2 months of winning the auction. That way, people who have most of their dragon money in items (like myself) would have time to sell them for pure currency. Does that make sense? [/quote] Ok yea that makes sense ! :> Then i'll probably be accepting payment plans like that. Anyway i'll def be auctioning her but i'll be waiting for around the middle of the month when i have more free time to handle an auction. (need to find out for how long i should have her auction and the starting bid still)
gbot13 wrote on 2024-01-02 13:35:53:

Does that make sense?

Ok yea that makes sense ! :> Then i'll probably be accepting payment plans like that.

Anyway i'll def be auctioning her but i'll be waiting for around the middle of the month when i have more free time to handle an auction. (need to find out for how long i should have her auction and the starting bid still)
sxi963Q.png61SjpfZ.png
1 2 3 4