Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Time After Deities | Open RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(( OOC: All cool with me! I honestly was imagining seiche like a little snake and Ryma about deer sized if I'm being honest lol
Vida is probably just a but taller than arlo and more built

@DarkMoon09 Changed it on the current party post - Her final outfit looks good I love it! ))
(( OOC: All cool with me! I honestly was imagining seiche like a little snake and Ryma about deer sized if I'm being honest lol
Vida is probably just a but taller than arlo and more built

@DarkMoon09 Changed it on the current party post - Her final outfit looks good I love it! ))

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
[font=times new roman](([b]OOC[/b]: I finally got the breedchange/silhouette scrolls for Kiara/Ryma! Here is her current sprite: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91142193][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/911422/91142193_350.png[/img][/url] After changing the breed, the given sizes do indeed have Ryma/Kiara being much larger than Seiche, but in my head she has always been pretty small. So I decided to dispense with the given measurements and made my own that are closer to what I imagined. Sorry for all my confusion, I just was picturing Ryma/Kiara as much smaller than she technically is. I also think that Seiche is just small *shrug*))
((OOC: I finally got the breedchange/silhouette scrolls for Kiara/Ryma! Here is her current sprite:

91142193_350.png

After changing the breed, the given sizes do indeed have Ryma/Kiara being much larger than Seiche, but in my head she has always been pretty small. So I decided to dispense with the given measurements and made my own that are closer to what I imagined. Sorry for all my confusion, I just was picturing Ryma/Kiara as much smaller than she technically is. I also think that Seiche is just small *shrug*))
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
((OOC: Finally getting this out! Sorry for the wait ;-;))

Ryma/Kiara | Cliffside Ocean | Vida, Seiche

The strange feathered Mirror was harder to lift than Ryma had thought. Her waterlogged wings didn’t help, only making it harder to use them and push herself and the larger dragon closer to the surface. The sudden lightening of her burden nearly caused her talons to slip, and she looked up to see a tail wrapping itself around the Mirror.
The three soon broke the surface, Ryma following the Mirror to the rock where he had collapsed. She perched next to him, still surrounded by faint twinkling lights and a swirling, shadowy mist. She tilted her head curiously at him as he coughed and hacked, but still covered his face. Ryma straightened as the mirror lowered his talons, then dipped her head in greeting. Excited to finally talk to another of her species, she began,

“Hello there friend,
Is your coughing at an end?”

Her voice still carried a rhythm, and to some the beat might seem to give an impression of curiosity. As she spoke, the gem on her forehead pulsed in time, as did (if less noticeably) the “fireflies” surrounding her.
((OOC: Finally getting this out! Sorry for the wait ;-;))

Ryma/Kiara | Cliffside Ocean | Vida, Seiche

The strange feathered Mirror was harder to lift than Ryma had thought. Her waterlogged wings didn’t help, only making it harder to use them and push herself and the larger dragon closer to the surface. The sudden lightening of her burden nearly caused her talons to slip, and she looked up to see a tail wrapping itself around the Mirror.
The three soon broke the surface, Ryma following the Mirror to the rock where he had collapsed. She perched next to him, still surrounded by faint twinkling lights and a swirling, shadowy mist. She tilted her head curiously at him as he coughed and hacked, but still covered his face. Ryma straightened as the mirror lowered his talons, then dipped her head in greeting. Excited to finally talk to another of her species, she began,

“Hello there friend,
Is your coughing at an end?”

Her voice still carried a rhythm, and to some the beat might seem to give an impression of curiosity. As she spoke, the gem on her forehead pulsed in time, as did (if less noticeably) the “fireflies” surrounding her.
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her

@pinglist-14560

Arlo | Golem & Russell | Sea Cliffside

His mind was racing, but there was no sense in allowing himself to become panicked. Yes he knew his brother was smarter than to mess with those two behemoths, besides they didn't exactly scream dangerous. The snake maybe, but even as Arlo saw now, it seemed so calm in nature as it conversed with the giant. Besides it hadn't been to terribly long since the brothers had arrived here, and many aspects of this land were still a mystery to them. So then, what had become of his brother? Lost in thought the raptorik didn't even notice the emerging shadow of the snake beast's feathered tail swept over, knocking the headdress from Arlo's claws. Startling him so badly he stumbled backwards onto the ground. Heart pounding he watched with widened eyes as the beast held his brothers mask up to the golem and began to speak in a language he was unfamiliar with. In fact, in all their families travels he had never heard a single creature ever speak this language. It was completely alien to him.

What are these things?

There was only one way to find one. Mustering up the courage, he flew up towards the right side of the golem, wrapping the strap that held his rifle to fall onto his shoulder. Clearing his throat he took pearch on a nearby crystal in order to speak to the two somewhat face to face. For his size was punitive in comparison. "Pardon. Rock gaint thing... and snake?"

Vida | Ryma & Seiche | Ocean Shore

The ocean water was still once more, the rising sun reflecting off of it. Scanning the waters, he found no one in sight at first glance... but just below the water he thought he could see a small figure swimming about. Who was that? What was that? Not a maren nor an eel, but something else entirely. He hadn't even noticed the stranger next to him until they greeted him, small glimpses of light danced around them. Vida jumped, but was to tired to take off again. Instead all he could manage to do was just stare at this creature as it spoke words to him. Friend. He wasn't sure how, but he was certain this new found stranger was a friend.

"Am I dead?" He muttered to himself. Wait, my mask! My face! Instinctively he covered his face in shame, trying to hide his second pair of eyes. He couldn't afford someone mistaking him for a monster right now, he hadn't the strength to run.

@pinglist-14560

His mind was racing, but there was no sense in allowing himself to become panicked. Yes he knew his brother was smarter than to mess with those two behemoths, besides they didn't exactly scream dangerous. The snake maybe, but even as Arlo saw now, it seemed so calm in nature as it conversed with the giant. Besides it hadn't been to terribly long since the brothers had arrived here, and many aspects of this land were still a mystery to them. So then, what had become of his brother? Lost in thought the raptorik didn't even notice the emerging shadow of the snake beast's feathered tail swept over, knocking the headdress from Arlo's claws. Startling him so badly he stumbled backwards onto the ground. Heart pounding he watched with widened eyes as the beast held his brothers mask up to the golem and began to speak in a language he was unfamiliar with. In fact, in all their families travels he had never heard a single creature ever speak this language. It was completely alien to him.

What are these things?

There was only one way to find one. Mustering up the courage, he flew up towards the right side of the golem, wrapping the strap that held his rifle to fall onto his shoulder. Clearing his throat he took pearch on a nearby crystal in order to speak to the two somewhat face to face. For his size was punitive in comparison. "Pardon. Rock gaint thing... and snake?"

The ocean water was still once more, the rising sun reflecting off of it. Scanning the waters, he found no one in sight at first glance... but just below the water he thought he could see a small figure swimming about. Who was that? What was that? Not a maren nor an eel, but something else entirely. He hadn't even noticed the stranger next to him until they greeted him, small glimpses of light danced around them. Vida jumped, but was to tired to take off again. Instead all he could manage to do was just stare at this creature as it spoke words to him. Friend. He wasn't sure how, but he was certain this new found stranger was a friend.

"Am I dead?" He muttered to himself. Wait, my mask! My face! Instinctively he covered his face in shame, trying to hide his second pair of eyes. He couldn't afford someone mistaking him for a monster right now, he hadn't the strength to run.

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
((OOC: Changing my layout to match as to not cause any confusion!))

Jagged Cliffs: Information?

Seiche & Wellian | Ryma & Vida | Cliffside's Ocean

Seiche hid under the surface of the water, staring up at the two creatures perched on a rock above. What were they? They have never seen such a thing, especially a “Talanok” with... Four eyes?

“Seiche! Get back here!” A voice came from a distance—Wellian's voice. It was deep and sounded as worried as a father could get when their child is in "danger.” Seiche was not at all in danger; her tiny remora companions were swimming around her in delight as if they were excited to meet the two strangers.

((OOC: I forgot to mention them earlier; they cannot exit the water and choose to stay with Wellian when Seiche is above water. New lore, yay!! Also, Seiche would be similar in length to a 5’9”/~175cm human! She would also be thicker than a normal snake that length.))

“Seiche, those things... I’ve seen similar creatures in the stone tablets before.” Wellian was now approaching the small leviathan. The other Maren seemed to have fled off while everyone was distracted; maybe it was reporting back to the other Maren? There was no need for backup here.

“Wait! I don’t think they’re going to harm us. My friends," they were referring to the three remoras, “they’re not scared. Usually, if we’re in danger, they’d flee.” Seiche explained as her head carefully breached the water, staring curiously at the two feathered creatures.

She had wings, and so did they; maybe they were similar in a way?

The Golem | Arlo & Russel | Jagged Cliffs Edge

The golem lowered itself for a closer look at the bird-like skull mask, intrigued by the potential whereabouts of its owner. Although any excitement was undetectable in the expression of the rocky figure, the dragon-sized scale of the mask captivated its attention. More dragons!! Another creature suddenly caught the attention of the golem; a Talanok on a crystal. It seemed to be speaking to it. Luckily, it could make out bits and pieces of the words from its language. It seemed like language had evolved quite a bit.

“Talanok. You need assistance?” Slowly spoke the golem as if it were struggling to find the words in the other language. Hopefully, the small bird will be able to understand its efforts to communicate. The Auraboa had most of its attention, but with a small Beastclan species like a Talanok, it needed to be more gentle.

“Do you know whom this mask belongs to?” It spoke again; its once loud, booming voice was now just a tad bit quieter so as not to scare away him. More answers are what the golem sought.
((OOC: Changing my layout to match as to not cause any confusion!))

Jagged Cliffs: Information?

Seiche & Wellian | Ryma & Vida | Cliffside's Ocean

Seiche hid under the surface of the water, staring up at the two creatures perched on a rock above. What were they? They have never seen such a thing, especially a “Talanok” with... Four eyes?

“Seiche! Get back here!” A voice came from a distance—Wellian's voice. It was deep and sounded as worried as a father could get when their child is in "danger.” Seiche was not at all in danger; her tiny remora companions were swimming around her in delight as if they were excited to meet the two strangers.

((OOC: I forgot to mention them earlier; they cannot exit the water and choose to stay with Wellian when Seiche is above water. New lore, yay!! Also, Seiche would be similar in length to a 5’9”/~175cm human! She would also be thicker than a normal snake that length.))

“Seiche, those things... I’ve seen similar creatures in the stone tablets before.” Wellian was now approaching the small leviathan. The other Maren seemed to have fled off while everyone was distracted; maybe it was reporting back to the other Maren? There was no need for backup here.

“Wait! I don’t think they’re going to harm us. My friends," they were referring to the three remoras, “they’re not scared. Usually, if we’re in danger, they’d flee.” Seiche explained as her head carefully breached the water, staring curiously at the two feathered creatures.

She had wings, and so did they; maybe they were similar in a way?

The Golem | Arlo & Russel | Jagged Cliffs Edge

The golem lowered itself for a closer look at the bird-like skull mask, intrigued by the potential whereabouts of its owner. Although any excitement was undetectable in the expression of the rocky figure, the dragon-sized scale of the mask captivated its attention. More dragons!! Another creature suddenly caught the attention of the golem; a Talanok on a crystal. It seemed to be speaking to it. Luckily, it could make out bits and pieces of the words from its language. It seemed like language had evolved quite a bit.

“Talanok. You need assistance?” Slowly spoke the golem as if it were struggling to find the words in the other language. Hopefully, the small bird will be able to understand its efforts to communicate. The Auraboa had most of its attention, but with a small Beastclan species like a Talanok, it needed to be more gentle.

“Do you know whom this mask belongs to?” It spoke again; its once loud, booming voice was now just a tad bit quieter so as not to scare away him. More answers are what the golem sought.
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
((OOC: Changed my user (finally) from LeeXeno to Xenonyn @/VibinFrogFolk))
((OOC: Changed my user (finally) from LeeXeno to Xenonyn @/VibinFrogFolk))
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
OOC:
sorry for the short absence i started back at school so I haven't had the brain to erite my roly but I'm gonna try today!
OOC:
sorry for the short absence i started back at school so I haven't had the brain to erite my roly but I'm gonna try today!

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png

@pinglist-14560

OOC: BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK BABEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sorry about the delay this month went by wayyy to fast

Vida felt the panic rise in the back of his throat, and memories of being chased from his childhood town began to replay in his mind. Have to get back to the caravan, have to cover my face! But his wings ached to much for him to escape. Then the shape of wings somewhat like his own caught his attention through the mystical smoke that surrounded this creature. "What are you?" He pondered, still partly covering his face.

Arlo could understand bits and pieces of what the golem had said to him. The word mask in a rather questioning tone, he might know where vida is! "Yes, that is my brothers mask. He left in search of a strange noise we heard last night and I haven't seen him for a couple hours. He's a rather bulky fellow." From the corner of his eye he could still see the large snake beast, a cold sweat ran down his feathered neck. Harmless as it seemed, with fangs like those there was no telling what damage that thing could do.

@pinglist-14560

OOC: BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK BABEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sorry about the delay this month went by wayyy to fast

Vida felt the panic rise in the back of his throat, and memories of being chased from his childhood town began to replay in his mind. Have to get back to the caravan, have to cover my face! But his wings ached to much for him to escape. Then the shape of wings somewhat like his own caught his attention through the mystical smoke that surrounded this creature. "What are you?" He pondered, still partly covering his face.

Arlo could understand bits and pieces of what the golem had said to him. The word mask in a rather questioning tone, he might know where vida is! "Yes, that is my brothers mask. He left in search of a strange noise we heard last night and I haven't seen him for a couple hours. He's a rather bulky fellow." From the corner of his eye he could still see the large snake beast, a cold sweat ran down his feathered neck. Harmless as it seemed, with fangs like those there was no telling what damage that thing could do.

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
((ooc i think you mixed up your parts!! (arlo for vida and vice versa!!) i know what you meant though))
((ooc i think you mixed up your parts!! (arlo for vida and vice versa!!) i know what you meant though))
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
@pinglist-14560
question would y'all be ok if I made this an open thread?
@pinglist-14560
question would y'all be ok if I made this an open thread?

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8