Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SOLD [KS] Cranial Hornhelm
[center][s]Hey, selling my [item=cranial hornhelm] if there's interest. [/s] [b]sold, 104kg[/b] Thanks to Alyxsandre for pinging the KS thread & Booleano for the pricing info. [/center]
Hey, selling my Cranial Hornhelm if there's interest.

sold, 104kg

Thanks to Alyxsandre for pinging the KS thread & Booleano for the pricing info.
@Alyxsandre couldn't ping the ks list but here go
@Alyxsandre couldn't ping the ks list but here go
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
Oh the share settings got messed up, I'll fix that shortly

-snip-
Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the KS & Beta Pinglist Thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!

@KS & Beta Lists - Everything @KS & Beta Lists - All Kickstarter @KS & Beta Lists - All Kickstarter Apparel @KS & Beta Lists - Cranial Hornhelm
Oh the share settings got messed up, I'll fix that shortly

-snip-
Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the KS & Beta Pinglist Thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!

@KS & Beta Lists - Everything @KS & Beta Lists - All Kickstarter @KS & Beta Lists - All Kickstarter Apparel @KS & Beta Lists - Cranial Hornhelm
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@honour I sold my Cranial Hornhelm a couple months back for 90kg on the AH. Not sure if they’ve gone up in price since then but 100kg might be a more realistic price range for the helm.

Interest checks are usually just to give out feelers on people interested to a broader audience than just listing on the AH. (Having pinglists for it is a great help!) They’re primarily used for G1s, Old dragon sales, and the like to understand what players would like and if a sale or auction would be the best course of action for a dragon. I’ve rarely seen Interest Checks for items as they’re usually just given a price tag or starting bid. You’ll definitely get attention now that the thread has been pinged so users after the helm will likely PM you as well.

Good luck with the sale!!
@honour I sold my Cranial Hornhelm a couple months back for 90kg on the AH. Not sure if they’ve gone up in price since then but 100kg might be a more realistic price range for the helm.

Interest checks are usually just to give out feelers on people interested to a broader audience than just listing on the AH. (Having pinglists for it is a great help!) They’re primarily used for G1s, Old dragon sales, and the like to understand what players would like and if a sale or auction would be the best course of action for a dragon. I’ve rarely seen Interest Checks for items as they’re usually just given a price tag or starting bid. You’ll definitely get attention now that the thread has been pinged so users after the helm will likely PM you as well.

Good luck with the sale!!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Hornhat
Hornhat
shop_banner.png
Oof, if only, good luck with the sale!
Oof, if only, good luck with the sale!
up
up