Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Excluding chests, what did coli give you
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]Hate! [emoji=snapper angry size=2] I don't like to h8, but the Coliseum is awful.[/center]
Hate!

I don't like to h8, but the Coliseum is awful.
1116657.pnga7ary6T.pngmy XYY & XYXY progens!KY9ywbZ.gifqWCWD5R.png
[quote name="BlurryReality" date="2023-12-31 11:46:47" ] [item=Molten Wartoad][item=Tunnel Hydra][item=Midnight Lantern][item=Moth Keeper][item=Messy Pohip][item=Flowering Pohip]x2 [item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Eliminate]x3 And various coliseum genes [/quote] [quote name="retrodetective" date="2023-12-31 12:44:16" ] [item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=eliminate]x4 [item=mossy pohip]x1 [item=flowering pohip]x2 [item=scene: blooming grove]x5 [item=Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Batty]x2 [item=Primary Sandsurge Gene: Sailfish]x3 [item=Secondary Sandsurge Gene: Marlin]x2 [item=Tertiary Gene: Polkadot]x3 [item=Tertiary Aether Gene: Flutter] [item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks]x4 I didn't count the python, morphs, or the other ancient genes since I had multiple copies already and don't remember what i had. Ditto apparel, though i know i got a lot of pieces. [/quote] --------------- I think you both won the coli lottery, wow :U
BlurryReality wrote on 2023-12-31 11:46:47:
Molten Wartoad Tunnel Hydra Midnight Lantern Moth Keeper Flowering Pohip x2

Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg

Eliminate x3

And various coliseum genes

retrodetective wrote on 2023-12-31 12:44:16:
Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg
Eliminate x4
Mossy Pohip x1 Flowering Pohip x2
Scene: Blooming Grove x5
Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Batty x2 Primary Sandsurge Gene: Sailfish x3 Secondary Sandsurge Gene: Marlin x2 Tertiary Gene: Polkadot x3 Tertiary Aether Gene: Flutter Tertiary Gene: Flecks x4

I didn't count the python, morphs, or the other ancient genes since I had multiple copies already and don't remember what i had. Ditto apparel, though i know i got a lot of pieces.

I think you both won the coli lottery, wow :U
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
let's see.... for me, the biggest surprises were the amount of boss drops! [columns][item=tertiary gene: polkadot] x1 [item=crowned roc] x1[nextcol][item=thunderstomp] x3 [item=mesacliff harpy] x2[nextcol][item=undying featherback] x1 [item=eliminate] x3[nextcol][item=rat king] x1 [item=secondary sandsurge gene: marlin] x1[nextcol][item=roc] x1 [item=secondary aberration gene: spade] x1[/columns] (mesacliff harpies stuck out to me since they're pretty expensive on the AH! i used one for my hibden task though, haha) and i got many more ancient genes, apparel, and tons of familiars! i got no eggs though, surprisingly :O
let's see.... for me, the biggest surprises were the amount of boss drops!
Tertiary Gene: Polkadot x1

Crowned Roc x1
Thunderstomp x3

Mesacliff Harpy x2
Undying Featherback x1

Eliminate x3
Rat King x1

Secondary Sandsurge Gene: Marlin x1
Roc x1

Secondary Aberration Gene: Spade x1

(mesacliff harpies stuck out to me since they're pretty expensive on the AH! i used one for my hibden task though, haha)

and i got many more ancient genes, apparel, and tons of familiars! i got no eggs though, surprisingly :O
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| Hey there! I wish you a great day.
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
Honestly I've already forgotten a lot of what dropped, but: [item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks]x2 [item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Primary Aberration Gene: Diamond][item=Tertiary Aether Gene: Flutter]x2 [item=Primary Veilspun Gene: Arc]x2??[item=Tertiary Gene: Polkadot][item=][item=Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Batty]x3[item=Secondary Sandsurge Gene: Marlin] (and even more junker genes like skeletal which I gave up on counting) [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Eliminate]x4[item=Tincture of Dissolution] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg] (within 90 minutes of each other) [item=Crystalhide Jester] I was in Crystal Pools for about 20 minutes, incidentally. Meanwhile I have nearly four full stacks of pith from those stupid Rainsong gorillas and not a single boss familiar to show for it.
Honestly I've already forgotten a lot of what dropped, but:

Tertiary Gene: Flecks x2 Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Primary Aberration Gene: Diamond Tertiary Aether Gene: Flutter x2 Primary Veilspun Gene: Arc x2?? Tertiary Gene: Polkadot Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Batty x3 Secondary Sandsurge Gene: Marlin

(and even more junker genes like skeletal which I gave up on counting)

Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Eliminate x4 Tincture of Dissolution

Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Ice Egg (within 90 minutes of each other)

Crystalhide Jester

I was in Crystal Pools for about 20 minutes, incidentally. Meanwhile I have nearly four full stacks of pith from those stupid Rainsong gorillas and not a single boss familiar to show for it.
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
I didn't get much T T /lh

I got two polkadot genes and some really cheap fams, but that was all :/ The drop rates of the Coli for me are horrendous XD I'm thinking it has a personal grudge against me /gen
I didn't get much T T /lh

I got two polkadot genes and some really cheap fams, but that was all :/ The drop rates of the Coli for me are horrendous XD I'm thinking it has a personal grudge against me /gen
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
@Quebeal Can I have some of your good luck- /hj

@Sinnabelle DOOD- THat's a BUNCH- IM jealous /lh
@Quebeal Can I have some of your good luck- /hj

@Sinnabelle DOOD- THat's a BUNCH- IM jealous /lh
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
Most notable were two eliminates and five eggs! I also got a couple batty genes, plus an ice runestone and a few other genes.

But even with smacking the Rainsong bosses over 200 times they refused to drop. I have over six stacks of pith in my vault, and still no boss.
Most notable were two eliminates and five eggs! I also got a couple batty genes, plus an ice runestone and a few other genes.

But even with smacking the Rainsong bosses over 200 times they refused to drop. I have over six stacks of pith in my vault, and still no boss.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I was surprisingly lucky this NotN drop-wise!

I lost track of the elims, I think I got 4? Managed to finally get at least 1 boss fam from rainsong this year (silverbeast) as well!

Got plague, wind, shadow, arcane, and 2 lightning eggs :D

Overall, super super lucky >:}
I was surprisingly lucky this NotN drop-wise!

I lost track of the elims, I think I got 4? Managed to finally get at least 1 boss fam from rainsong this year (silverbeast) as well!

Got plague, wind, shadow, arcane, and 2 lightning eggs :D

Overall, super super lucky >:}
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

[item = unhatched earth egg] [item = eliminate]x5 [item = undying featherback]x2 and countless genes
Unhatched Earth Egg Eliminate x5 Undying Featherback x2

and countless genes
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Most notably an eliminate i think
Most notably an eliminate i think
1 2 3 4 5 6