Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Done)
Have about 70 notes to trade.
Have about 70 notes to trade.
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
hey i'd be down to trade :) last i remember, i think its 9 can be sent at a time, and then they must be cleared, and then another 9 can be sent! lemme know if/when you're ready and i can send a friend request :)
hey i'd be down to trade :) last i remember, i think its 9 can be sent at a time, and then they must be cleared, and then another 9 can be sent! lemme know if/when you're ready and i can send a friend request :)

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
@collude

Ready whenever, thanks!

Edited to ask how many you'd like to trade?
@collude

Ready whenever, thanks!

Edited to ask how many you'd like to trade?
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
@libroamante

aa sorry i saw this so late! i can trade all 31, or however many you have, i havent been doing much with them :)
@libroamante

aa sorry i saw this so late! i can trade all 31, or however many you have, i havent been doing much with them :)

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
@collude

No problem! All 31 sounds great.
@collude

No problem! All 31 sounds great.
I have 53 of you want to trade
I have 53 of you want to trade
wzvgNWH.png
@Ranzarc

Sounds good to me, not sure the best way. Just spam at a decent rate until we're done I guess lmao
@Ranzarc

Sounds good to me, not sure the best way. Just spam at a decent rate until we're done I guess lmao
is this finished or can you still trade lol
is this finished or can you still trade lol
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
Will do Rip your notifications lol
Will do Rip your notifications lol
wzvgNWH.png
@Logically

Finished sorry! Didn't think to update the thread title.
@Logically

Finished sorry! Didn't think to update the thread title.